💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry's interview with EPIX - discusses tour, regimen, team, fans, food, and more!

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Katy Perry had an interview with Mario Lopez for EPIX after the premiere of The Prismatic World Tour on TV :party: 

Here it is below:

I think it was quite an interesting interview :yes: It was nice to hear about how she avoids the potential boredom of doing the same tour day after day. Also, I enjoyed hearing about her connection with her fans and her team, they seem like a nice tight knit group :flutter: Oh and I'm really into the outfit, I've always found her darker looks eye catching because it contrasts against her usual lighter and colourful aesthetic :dreamwarrior:Super excited about what she's imagining for the next 5 years though, like I wish we could know now so in a few years we can trace back if and which ideas came to fruition :wao: 

A part of me™ thinks she's drunk in this interview though, or pretty tipsy at least :deadbanana: 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's actually a very accurate definition for her :excuseme: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

nativenewyorker

The Nick Jr of Pop

The Playhouse Disney Chanteuse

Baby's First Pop Star

Toys R Us Posterchild

Supersonic

The Nick Jr of Pop

The Playhouse Disney chanteuse

Baby's First Pop Star

Toys R Us Posterchild

​No, I wanted to start the dragfest :air:

Morphine Prince

The fact that she said this when she's always criticized for being too childish at times :rip: 

Oh, Katy 

Haroon

Please try to watch the interview before commenting, she means that Pixar appeals to every age and that she wants to appeal to every age :yes: She says that although people may think that everyone interested in her is a teenage girl, that her crowd actually ranges from 8 to 80 :legend: 

Vernier

Well visually, she is like the Pixar of pop as her visuals are always on point

Vocally and as an artiste, she's more like Dreamworks lately :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Azor Ahai

So we werent shading her ?

She actually meant to be appealing to kids this whole time :omg: 

True ReverseShade expierence :bunny:

Haroon

Changed the title because people don't seem to be watching the interview and getting what she meant :rip: 

Archived