💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna to collab with Sam Smith

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

There have been reports and rumours for a while, but now Rihanna has officially confirmed that she'll be collaborating with British pop star Sam Smith.

Speaking to The Sun, the R&B minx insisted that the pair were going to "make it happen".

"He is so talented, it would be amazing to work with him," she gushed.

"No matter how busy we are, when two artists want to work together they make it happen.

"He has such a beautiful voice, is a beautiful songwriter, but more important than that he is an absolutely beautiful person, and that comes across in his songs."

Their collab is expected to feature on RiRi's eagerly awaited new album R8.

Source: http://www.mtv.co.uk/rihanna/news/rihanna-and-sam-smiths-collab-is-on?vcs=social42887146&adbid=582136865345540096&adbpl=tw&adbpr=16807528#Zk1tlLk4liHsipxu.99

MTV is getting this from The Sun so I'd take it with a grain of salt. 

Jenniferella

MTV getting this from the Sun ?! wtf

If that's true then R8 is still far from being finished !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Diamond Heart

I honestly think we'll get a Gaga & Sam Smith collab and im soooo not here for it tbh.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Vernier

Except If I have lost my ability to read, nowhere in that article does she "confirm" a collab.

All she says is that it'd be wonderful to work with him, goes on to praise him and mentions trying to make it happen :duck: 

I'm here for another "Stay" tho :legend: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Jester

A collab with Gaga would be much more genuine, but Gaga collabs only leak from the parallel universe every 5 years :rip:

The Child

Bitch, Gaga has to be the first to collab with him, stay away from him. :madge:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Lion Heart

Kinda getting tired of Sam Smith. :/ Strange considering I was beginning to discover him this time last year.

He needs more songs like "Latch" and "La La La."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived