đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MSN: How Gaga rebounded after "Artflop"

Featured Posts

Love you for this 

​:kissga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

djBuffoon

I just want to collect every person that ever used the word "artflop" and set them on fire

​And I will help light the ****ing wick. 

It's times like this I wanna pretend the ARTPOP era didn't exist, but Gaga wouldn't have gotten rid of all the negative and evil people in her life if it wasn't for that era and we wouldn't have gotten the C2C era so I guess it's okay, let them say what they wanna about the album

Woolfsmck

ARTPOP wasn't nearly the sales success her early work was. 

I think there is some good music on the album too. 

Looking at the number of handlers, assistants, managers who came and went, add her hip injury and developing acting career , its easy to see that her focus has blurred somewhat. 

But after her performance at the Grammys , all haters will have to admit she is a real singer an not just a gimmick.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Robinladen

I just want to collect every person that ever used the word "artflop" and set them on fire

​I agree, the term "chartdrop" is way more creative.

Creyk

I wonder if the media will ever stop calling ARTPOP a flop.. :smh:

​When the next album comes out, you can expect 90% of the articles about Gaga to mention something along the lines of "Returning from the biggest flop of her career yet, the controversial ARTFLOP singer gives us something new" ....

I find it quite funny actually :laughga: 

Archived