💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MSN: How Gaga rebounded after "Artflop"

Featured Posts

It seemed like Lady Gaga was out to prove that she could do anything after her flop! And props to her because on March 1, 2015, she and Taylor Kinney participated in the Chicago Polar Plunge 2015. Brrr!

How is jumping into a freezing lake rebounding? SMH someone get this hating writer :madge:

Guess she's back in the headlines :party:

but they're still calling the masterpiece "ARTPOP" Artflop :smh:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/how-lady-gaga-rebounded-after-her-ARTPOP-album-flop/ss-AAa3bD4?ocid=HPCDHP#image=13

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

I just want to collect every person that ever used the word "artflop" and set them on fire

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

gagzus

everyone is always out to see a female who's strong in her own right to fail, if she was a slave to men & convention she would be praised to high heavens like a certain overrated female popstar who's known more for her appearance & dance skills than the generic music she puts out.

OBEY

I just want to collect every person that ever used the word "artflop" and set them on fire

​set them on fire and then roast marshmallows tbh :lolly: 

​set them on fire and roast marshmallows tbh http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lollipop.gif 

​Uniting the useful and the pleasant 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

OBEY

MSN though :rip: 
aren't they themselves a flop? i didnt even know they still existed :duck:

nikola

i really hate how every ****ing article needs to bring ARTPOP in it............

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Kayla

Blasting ARTPOP for selling ~260,000 albums when this poorly written slideshow won't even get a tenth of as many likes/shares.

6v9dzoP.gif

I wonder if the media will ever stop calling ARTPOP a flop.. :smh:

It didn't sell over 6 million copies, so probably not. Gaga is always expected to top herself, it's ridiculous. :spin: 

It didn't sell over 6 million copies, so probably not. Gaga is always expected to top herself, it's ridiculous. :spin: 

This

Archived