đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Creative ideas for releasing LG6

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Neptune

She should hide each "song" from the album in different parts of the world and then give instructions to the fans so that they could find them, like geocaching. When each "song" was found it would be released online so that everybody could hear it. Imagine the buzz online.

Benji

I'd dig an elegant era, I thought we were getting that with ARTPOP with a lot of the looks we were getting for the Born This Way Ball.

Lady-Gaga-Wears-Wedding-Gown-and-Tiara-O

As for the 'creative ideas' I think she should keep it simpler this era, like the red gloves at the Oscars etc. People are starting to like her again and it would be a shame to try to be too eccentric and end up executing it messily like a lot of the moments in ARTPOP.

Head Empty

She should hide each "song" from the album in different parts of the world and then give instructions to the fans so that they could find them, like geocaching. When each "song" was found it would be released online so that everybody could hear it. Imagine the buzz online.

​Imagine if one song would take months/years to find and would pop up online out of nowhere after all that time :giveup:

bionic

Perhaps releasing songs and videos through an app would be a good idea?

It'd be great if there was a GIF maker too, for the laughs

--------------

I really like the geocaching (sp?) idea. That'd be a lot of fun.

buy bionic

Bloody

Previews would be awesome. Instead of releasing full songs as singles,she could give us previews of the lyrics, the instrumentals or the cover artwork.

For example I read that Coldplay sent their fans on a hunt for handwritten lyrics hidden in libraries across the globe. :giveup:  Imagine monsters doing that. :giveup:

bionic

Previews would be awesome. Instead of releasing full songs as singles,she could give us previews of the lyrics, the instrumentals or the cover artwork.

For example I read that Coldplay sent their fans on a hunt for handwritten lyrics hidden in libraries across the globe. :giveup:  Imagine monsters doing that. :giveup:

​Gaga should hide them inside copies of ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek like golden tickets :gayhat: 

buy bionic

gagzus

i think it'd be cool if she premiered singles at the major art galleries across the world (MoMA, Saatchi etc) and have artwork displayed associated with the album message & a giant single cover artwork by a famous artist or a talented fan

Bloody

i think it'd be cool if she premiered singles at the major art galleries across the world (MoMA, Saatchi etc) and have artwork displayed associated with the album message & a giant single cover artwork by a famous artist or a talented fan

​Shouldn't this happen during ARTPOP? :madge: 

Dominic

Something innovative with Google

This! Google would definitely give her the best platform. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Neptune

​No more artsy stuff, please. If she wants to be taken as an artist, she should focus on making art and not doing art-related stuff that is less exciting.

gagzus

​Shouldn't this happen during ARTPOP? :madge: 

​it should have but doesn't mean it can't be used again bc i'd be disappointed if she abandoned her artsy side now the eras over, just like how she abandoned almost all of the BTW related stuff after the era was over (until recently)

Do a tribute to Sound of Music in every mountain award show till the new album comes out

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived