💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Raven-Symone: "I'm from every continent in Africa"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I never said I wasn’t Black. I said I wasn’t African American. To me, that’s a difference. Thank you to Ancestry.com, actually, for sending me my DNA test. I am from every continent in Africa, except for one. And I am from every continent in Europe, except for one. And for the last 400 years, my family  has been living in Virginia. How long do you have to be in one country before you’re that?

We’re a melting pot of beauty. We have to embrace the different cultures we have. And if we don’t we’re still going to have these problems that are blasting up everywhere…And you can come for me if you want to; I’m sorry, but you’re an American too. Don’t hide your American-ism.

Source: http://madamenoire.com/521832/raven-symone-continues-to-put-her-foot-in-her-mouth/

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higher

Are people still talking about the Oprah interview or is she randomly bring this up? :rip:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Morphine Prince

Are people still talking about the Oprah interview or is she randomly bring this up? :rip:

​This is a new interview. 

Haroon

That's SO Raven :awesome: 

I'm horrible at geography but come on Raven, it's countries

:giveup: 

Archived