💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Slay: Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Trek Tops Hot Tours Tally

Navy

Featured Posts

Ariana Grande owns the top ranking on the weekly slate of Hot Tours (see list, below) with $7.2 million in ticket sales from her Honeymoon tour which launched in late February. The pop star is on the road in North America in support of her second studio album, My Everything, that was released last August. With shows booked in 25 cities in the U.S. and Canada, the first leg of the tour will continue through April 16.

This week’s No. 1 ranking is based on reported revenue from the first 12 venues on the tour beginning with the opener at Independence, Mo. on Feb. 25 through a two-night stint at New York City’s Madison Square Garden on March 20-21. Promoted by Live Nation, the tour has logged 148,158 sold tickets so far from 13 sold-out performances.

A European trek will follow the North American run, kicking off on May 15 in Paris and continuing until June 16. Grande is set to play some of the major markets on the continent including London, Berlin, Stockholm and Amsterdam. The final stop on the nine-country jaunt will be an arena performance in Barcelona.

Latin singer/songwriter Ricardo Arjona scores the second slot on Hot Tours with a combined gross of $5.8 million reported from concerts at arenas in Puerto Rico and the first four cities on his trek through the U.S. The American run of his Viaje tour, promoted by Cardenas Marketing Network, began at Miami’s American Airlines Arena on Feb. 27. The Guatemalan artist grossed more than $1.2 million at the south Florida event attended by more than 12,000 fans. Over 25,000 tickets were sold for subsequent performances in the Washington, D.C., Chicago and New York City markets during the first week of March. Phoenix, Las Vegas, Dallas, Houston and Los Angeles are among the cities scheduled on the remainder of the tour’s North America leg.

Arjona has been on tour since last summer in support of his Latin Grammy-nominated album Viaje that bowed in April of 2014. Following the album release, he kicked off a string of concerts in Latin American countries at the end of July and toured throughout the rest of the year. His first performances of 2015 were in Mexico City in early February, where he played to 18,000 fans at the city’s national auditorium.

HOT TOURS - March 25, 2015
  Ranked by Gross.  Compiled from Boxscores reported March 18-24

Rank ACT
  Total Gross
  Show Date Range
  Show Venue/City (Shows/Sellouts)
  Total Attendance (Capacity)

1 ARIANA GRANDE
  $7,285,090
  Feb. 25-March 21
  Independence Events Center, Independence, Mo. (1/1)
  BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Wis. (1/1)
  Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, Minn. (1/1)
  Allstate Arena, Rosemont, Ill. (1/1)
  Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland (1/1)
  Joe Louis Arena, Detroit (1/1)
  Air Canada Centre, Toronto (1/1)
  Petersen Events Center, Pittsburgh (1/1)
  Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia (1/1)
  Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, Conn. (1/1)
  DCU Center, Worcester, Mass. (1/1)
  Madison Square Garden, New York (2/2)
  148,158 (148,158)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6516511/ariana-grande-honeymoon-hot-tours-tally

A future queen of touring :legend:

Bloody

Congrats Ari. :applause:From the videos I've seen Honeymoon Tour looks great.  

Just get rid of that annoying dj please. PFFSpJ1.jpg

Congrats Ari. :applause:From the videos I've seen Honeymoon Tour looks great.  

Just get rid of that annoying dj please. PFFSpJ1.jpg

​The DJ is actually alright in person :hehe:

Whispering

Are her tickets super cheap or is half the arena blocked off on some of these dates? She's only averaging 550,000 gross per night. :shrug:

Are her tickets super cheap or is half the arena blocked off on some of these dates? She's only averaging 550,000 gross per night. :shrug:

​mte it's extremely low

Stef

​Tix were deffo expesnive, I remeember Ari stans giving out on twitter

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Whispering

They couldn't be expensive, or the gross would be higher. 

Stef

They couldn't be expensive, or the gross would be higher. 

​curtains, dear

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GagaStefi

​Her tickets prices are cheap, The Meet & Greet tickets were the ones they were complaining about.

Spock

Don't mean to be negative, but aren't the reviews really bad though?

who will love me when the night is over

Archived