Happy 29th Birthday Lady Gaga!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Happy Birthday to our fav! :heart:

:britney:

It's already the 28th in Japan and Australia

This is the video where she sings for one of her best friend, they just won a Grammy with their album, Cheek To Cheek, available everywhere.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll wait until its her b day in new york :lana:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Bloody

Happy Birthday to our Queen Lady Gaga. :kara: :britney: 

I hope we wish to her Happy Birthday when she's 85, like Tony in this video. :flutter:

Happy birthday Loopy. Stay true to yourself and cheers to another year of success and happiness!

Korkira

It's still 27th here in Croatia, but I've made something really really special that I want to share with all of you and also to contribute to this fanbase in "Making birthday project for Gaga" (the topic on this website is called something like that). Tomorrow on March 28th I will release a mashup called "What's Going On With You And I" which features two songs: "You And I" by Lady Gaga and "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes. That's my contribution to this fanbase & my dear Mother Monster - LADY GAGA. Thank you for reading this! :)

Fizzy

Its 28th here in Pakistan

my mom has her birthday too

happy Birthday Gaga :party:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

KyliesChild

Happy Birthday Lady Gaga and cheers to many more! An inspiration, and at the edge of becoming a legend. When I first heard of Just Dance, I knew you had the package of becoming a star. As a fan, you seem so flawless. Like, when you smile, how dare someone say you are not gorgeous. And you're hair too. For a short girl like you, you sure do have many ways to show your emotions in fashion. It can be enigmatic, or s-xy. You have it all. A true gifted girl. Oh and let's talk about that voice! That voice, oh god! People call you untalented but you sure do know how to switch it up and showcase your pipes. And it made me nod to one of your Twitter headers that you changed earlier but perfectly describes you; “The lady is not a chameleon in form, but a chameleon in music". For a pop girl, you sure do know so much. And it's funny that you dare say that today is your best because I know deep inside me you have such hidden potential. You are brave, Gaga. A strong woman who fights for her beliefs and even us “little monsters" because you and I both know that we were born this way baby! I don't imagine you my queen, but one of us with an inspiring story on how you became a pop icon. You are a martyr.  Not one other pop artist today relates to me as much as you do. No one has the charm and you are the star in the Christmas tree of pop music today. I do not have any words to describe you. But beautiful, a woman risen like a Phoenix is what you are. I hope your fiancé Taylor Kinney will treat you well on your special day and Tony too. Wish you only love, happiness, and laughter. Make this special! Because there is only one Lady Gaga. Work hard and I hope us fans will give you confidence to do your best on your future works because I know you'll rein again. To shine brighter than you already do. You are quite the smart cookie too and celebrate because tomorrow's the day! Happy Birthday Lady Gaga!

GagaMyBlood95

It will be in a little less than 3 hours here, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING WOMAN!!!

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST GAGA, TO NEVER DOUBT IN YOUR SELF, TO ALWAYS STAY TRUE TO WHAT YOU DO AND WHAT YOU THINK, TO SING UNTIL YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO, TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH TAYLOR AND TO HAVE AN AWESOME AND HAPPY LIFE IN GENERAL!

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY #1! 

Archived