💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Happy 29th Birthday Lady Gaga!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGA :heart: Wishing you a day as special as you are.

We're sending you smiles from the whole world.

:pawsup:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Happy Birthday to Mother Monster ! Thank you to her parents for having made the most talented artist of our generation 29 years ago ! 

I wish her all the best for this year : lot of love, a great wedding, a ton of success and new music ! :hug:

Jester

Happy Birthday Stef!

And happy 2015, it's been such a great year so far! I just want you to be happy, live long and be our friend for decades to come :spin:

Pure Adrenaline

Happy Bday Gaga I hope tonight Taylor makes u feel the way I wanna make u feel since 2009 :bunny: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

Gags sis, Many happy returns to ya!

QdEUkuP.gif

And enjoy blowing the candle tonight! :fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Happy birthday to my Eternal Muse, Lady Gaga. Thank you for making my dreams come true on 19 October in glasgow, when you looked at my artwork in the ARTPOP zone and said such wonderful things about it. I hope you liked all the presents I gave you in the Frenchie Andy Warhol box file. 

I hope you have a wonderful day full of all the happiness this world has to offer, you deserve it for all the love and joy you've given the world and your little monsters. Thank you for everything you've done for not only me, but every life you've touched. The world is a much brighter place for so many because you shine so brightly in it.

Massive monster hugs and blueberry kisses, your Arty Little Monster, Vicky xoxox

StarryNight

Happy birthday Gaga :heart: I wish you all the best in this year, love you so so so much :sara:

gagzus

Happy Birthday to the woman who single-handedly changed mine & millions others' lives around the world, through all the hard times & all the **** that's happened these past 3 years, know that your music still makes me happier than I could ever have ever hoped for.

thank you for helping make living with depression a bit lighter & thank you for never surrendering to the vultures in the industry, the critics or the fake fans.

Keep making art that makes you happy & inspires us to be better people, because we were born this way. :hug: 

:gaga: 

Lassex

Happy birthday mom! :sara: Hope you'll have a great day with your family and friends :nick: And probably party a bit :reductive:

Happy Birthday Lady Gaga! She hasn't changed at all! She's the same cute girl with a huge talent, wild dreams and restless spirit! To many more years of greatness! :kissga:

2d1x06c.jpg

Archived