Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Scheiße's choreo the best Gaga choreography ever?

Gohan

Featured Posts

Gohan

I'm personally a big fan of BoomKack's iconic choreographies, but I must admit that Richard Jackson did a pretty good job with this song, I mean... This song's choreography is rumored to be the ​Hip-breaker song

tumblr_mfszoqcCu41rt1axeo1_500.gif

I even used to show videos of her performing the song at the BTWB just to prove haters that they were wrong about her dancing skills... Do you guys think the same? Or do you prefer something else?

tumblr_m43aqzRZVI1qflx9wo1_500.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Alejandro is my favorite Gaga choreography as a whole song but this is good too :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Gohan

Alejandro is my favorite Gaga choreography as a whole song but this is good too :emma: 

Alejandro is godly too, but I feel like the video version is better :giveup:

Along with Sheiße, they are my faves

yes imagine gaga performing scheibe at the VMA's 2011 with teal hair with military and slutty outfit:pray:

the iconic performance that coul have been :(

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Gohan

yes imagine her performing scheibe at the VMA's 2011 with teal hair and a military and slutty clothes default_pray.gif

O-m-g :nooo:

There were rumors about her filming a video in Germany back in 2011 with military clothes and a lot of women around her a la Run The World :nooo:

O-m-g :nooo:

There were rumors about her filming a video in Germany back in 2011 with military clothes and a lot of women around her a la Run The World :nooo:

​Bad Romance's wig could have been snatched

gaga whyyyyyyyy? :(

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Gohan

​Bad Romance's wig could have been snatched

gaga whyyyyyyyy? :(

Ohhh-oh-ohhh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh... Caught in a bad management

troy_carter_varticle.jpg

Nicole

I think the production of the actual show made that whole performance something to remember as well as the choreography, it's amazing

Gohan

I think the production of the actual show made that whole performance something to remember as well as the choreography, it's amazing

Exactly! Sadly, I didn't have time to go to the amazing Born This Way Ball on my country :( ​did you attend one show?

The Schieße choreo can look a bit awkward to me sometimes, especially when you picture her performing it by herself - I think the way it was performed helped it a lot (in terms of the strobe lighting and the way the dancers were arranged on stage). :shrug:

My favourite is probably the Marry The Night choreography.

:legend:

Gohan

The Schieße choreo can look a bit awkward to me sometimes, especially when you picture her performing it by herself - I think the way it was performed helped it a lot (in terms of the strobe lighting and the way the dancers were arranged on stage). :shrug:

My favourite is probably the Marry The Night choreography.

default_legend.gif

You know, I kind of think the same... Because it was like one of the last parts of the show, so she was more exhausted and also, the problem with her hip. But overall, I think it looked pretty amazing and well done, because you know Gaga is not an amaaazing dancer. But during that part of the show she rocked it completely!

RAMROD

Americano >>>>>>>>>>>>> your faves :staymad: 

tumblr_m6hh35th1A1qbgmsxo1_500.gif

gaga_1.gif

tumblr_m6vg645SvI1qg42ulo1_500.gif

tumblr_mh57cwvhyL1rvs23io1_500.gif

tumblr_mnahoqRASH1s9y8yjo1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dexxx

almost all of her choreography are good, but alejandro is still my fave

lady-gaga-alejandro-o.gif