💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TF or ARTPOP

venusian

TF or ARTPOP  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Since the fame and ARTPOP are her most slept on albums.

• ARTPOP
    • THE FAME

Featured Posts

venusian

I personally like ARTPOP  bc of the different sounds. tf was a little too consistent and didnt show her versatility tbh

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_mzl6gg64NH1qecroco1_250.gif

lady_gaga_the_fame_wallpaper_by_sethvenn

lady_gaga_the_fame_by_whiskey2cola-d3c63

ARTPOP could nevah

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Anderson123

As an album, The Fame Monster. I love ARTPOP and many of the tracks on it, but I skip others sometimes and the whole concept of the album is not something I love as much as I did with TFM.

Edit: What is it with poll topics that I just read the wrong way ? :rofl: I thought this was about The Fame Monster. I guess ARTPOP this time. The Fame is great, and it was amazing back then, but now I only listen to the singles + Paper Gangsta, Starstruck and Again Again. That album is great, but now that we have the others, I obviously enjoy more the new ones.

I voted for ARTPOP only because of Do What U Want and perhaps ARTPOP/Aura.

venusian

ARTPOP now ban me from this cult site Admin.

​omfg

venusian

Well...

I choose ARTPOP just because of "Do What U Want" and "Gypslay". http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618aa13.png 

​literally same

SlayMeToVenus

As an album, The Fame Monster. I love ARTPOP and many of the tracks on it, but I skip others sometimes and the whole concept of the album is not something I love as much as I did with TFM.

That wasn't the question, it was TF or AP, not TFM. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

djBuffoon

ARTPOP. The Fame is a great album with some iconic tracks, no question, but by now it's a bit too slight for my taste. ARTPOP has greater versatility, more fully developed songwriting, and a more muscular sound overall.

Dorothy Gale

Just Dance VS. Aura

LoveGame VS. Venus

Paparazzi VS. G.U.Y. 

Poker Face VS. Sexxx Dreams

Eh, Eh VS. Jewels N Drugs

BDR VS. MANiCURE 

The Fame VS. Do What U Want 

Money Honey VS. ARTPOP 

Starstruck VS. Swine 

Boys Boys Boys VS. Donatella 

Paper Gangsta VS. Fashion! 

Brown Eyes VS. Mary Jane Holland 

I Like It Rough VS. Dope

Summerboy VS. Gypsy 

Disco Heaven VS. Applause 

TF: 7

AP: 8 

Yanko

ARTPOP the fame has more fillers and ARTPOP is more exciting 

5 singles from fame tho>>>>>>>>>>

Tove Lo

The Fame

I have problems with so many songs on ARTPOP.

Can't listen to the studio version of Aura cuz dem vocals compared to the demo, Venus is just bad, G.U.Y. is good but kind of basic and got boring, Sexxx Dreams is good but I never have the urge to listen to it, Jewels N Drugs is what it is, MANiCURE is okay but could be so much better and less basic, I love DWUW and I can still listen to it, ARTPOP is okay but boring, I hate the vocals for Swine but really like the instrumental, Donatella is a fun song and that's it and also very basic, Fashion! just gets annoying after a while but isn't that bad, Mary Jane Holland I can actually listen to more often but that bridge is just not that great, Dope took me forever to get into because of that bass synth and even sometimes it still makes me cringe, Gypsy is good but could have used so much better production, and then Applause is great and made me expect so much more from the ARTPOP era but just got tasteless under-produced and kind of boring songs that weren't that great compared to everything else she has made. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived