Jesse Pinkman

AHS: Asylum  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Was it the best season?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

it is,

Murder House had a bit of everything so it was good but not great, still good enough to create interest in following he show

Coven had great characters such as Myrtle Snow, Marie Laveau, Misty DayĀ and Kathys role(who's name I dont recall) but it focused way to much on younger characters and I did not enjoy that, along with the plot holes.

Freakshow, Ā I actually enjoyed it, it had many episodes that I loved, but there were cringeworthy moments, most of them coming from cheesy lines from Evan Peters character, AND they killed Frances and put her as a complimentary role when she deserves a lot more screen time than someone like Emma Roberts or Evan Peters(if he gets as much attention is bcs of ratings and all those tumblr horny girls)

Forgot to mention how they hired many "freaks" just to be used as extras instead of giving them the space they deserved

and Asylum was just perfection, even though I rewatched it and didnt enjoy it quiet as much, I think what made the viewing experience so enjoyable was the suspense of not knowing what to expect, which off course can only be done once

So for the sake of gaga and the show itself, I hope the show goes back to that quality

PS: I hope he gives Naomi Grossman a chance to perform a different character and end his affair with evan peters

Pole dancer

JazzGa

The first three were fantastic. I liked Coven the best mostly for all the designer black clothes tbh :flop:Ā 

The last 3 episodes of Asylum were legendary though. :giveup:Ā WHat a rush

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

willmcclure72

Its the fan fave & the best. If AHS was Gaga albums

The Fame = Coven (Cute and fun, but overall messy)

The Fame Monster = Murder House (Strong and overall great but lacks something that 'Asylum/BTW' has)

Born This Way = Asylum (Amazing overall and the fan fave)

ARTPOP = Freakshow (MESSY and usually considered the worst)Ā 

Spock

Is the sky blue?

Ha, jk, but yeah it's my favorite.

Coven seems to be the most appreciated by the gays for some reason :reductive:

who will love me when the night is over

Giorno Giovanna

i can not decide

i love them all , but i think freakshow is my least favourite even though i enjoyed it

Ā 

however asylum was the fame monster of AHS

Ā 

恓恮ć‚øćƒ§ćƒ«ćƒŽć‚øćƒ§ćƒ“ć‚”ćƒ³ćƒŠå¤¢ćŒć‚ć‚‹

Sister

I liked it a lot, but I think that I like them all in the order of their seasons, so far.

Such a fine series and I will mourn Jessica Lange forever, she is the best of it all.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived