💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's the movie(s) you always watch whenever it's on TV?

Red

Featured Posts

Jay.P

I always watch movies I remember from my childhood when they happen to be on TV :flutter: 

Do you hear that? It's poison.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

I only ever watch Netflix now because I no longer have satellite TV. It's a sha-a-ame. The way I live my life is a shame. I have my parents to blame :toofloppy:

​

Are those lyrics? :derpga: 

“My life is a shame. I have my parents to blame. It's a sha-a-ame" http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_music.gif 

​:air::air::air:

I think they are :deadbanana:

xoxo cupcakke

​

​http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpghttp://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpghttp://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg

I think they are  default_deadbanana.gif

Yes, but they are adapted to my current situation. Madonna's ARTPOP era, Erotica, saw ha create a two double sided tapes of demos dubbed The Rain Tapes by fans with her the main producer, ha DJ White Shadow: Shep Pettibone

Not all demos have been leaked however and just last summer, the Out of Cotrol of the leaks, "Shame", along with the TEA of the leaks, "You Are the One", finally saw the light of day albeit in LQ format but I am okay with whatever :giveup:

Just listen to them: 

Juanjo

OMG, I love this thread! Mine are: The Craft, Mean Girls and The Devil Wears Prada. Never get tired of those epic jewels! :legend:

LittIe Monster

Lord of the Rings

Harry Potter

Most older Pixar movies: Finding Nemo, Bugs Life, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, etc.

Scooby Doo 1 or 2

@whoriscope ig

RAMROD

Home Alone 1 & 2

Shrek series

Disney animated

Mr.Bean

Harry Potter

That's all I can remember for the moment.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

InsideOutright

Selena. Fuse and Lifetime air it often. I wish it was airing on the 20th anniversary of her death, but it's not. :( Univision is airing the Spanish dub on Sunday, though.

Also, the original non-musical version of Hairspray. It's pretty rare to catch on TV nowadays so it's always a treat when it's on. I remember TBS once aired it at like 2:30 AM and I stayed up just to watch it.

Alfonso

Yes, but they are adapted to my current situation. Madonna's ARTPOP era, Erotica, saw ha create a two double sided tapes of demos dubbed The Rain Tapes by fans with her the main producer, ha DJ White Shadow: Shep Pettibone

Not all demos have been leaked however and just last summer, the Out of Cotrol of the leaks, "Shame", along with the TEA of the leaks, "You Are the One", finally saw the light of day albeit in LQ format but I am okay with whatever :giveup:

Just listen to them: 

Those are good! Praying for ACT II tho :pray:

When was this moved to the Entertainment section? :huh: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Haroon

I don't really watch TV but if some of the Dreamworks or Pixar movies are on then I definitely stop for them - like Toy Story and Bugs Life and Shrek and some others :yes: White Chicks every single time, cannot get enough of that movie :lmao: Oh and Scary Movie as well :sharon: 

barcodemonster

Carrie (1976)

The Shining

Dennis the Menice

The Crush

Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Mall Cop

The Ring

so many others 

scan my barcode

Mean Girls

I know every line and joke but it still gets me every time I see it. That movie is like worldwide inheritance. It needs to be in every education program for pre schools, just so people know how things go in high school. 

Mean Girls

I know every line and joke but it still gets me every time I see it. That movie is like worldwide inheritance. It needs to be in every education program for pre schools, just so people know how things go in high school. 

I always said this! Mean Girls is on my list of what movies every person should watch and I'm not kidding

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived