💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think our beloved Gaga is pretty?

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

VelmaDinkley

I may look ridiculous asking this on her own web forum but some people might be fans but don't find her to be pretty but are still fans. Do you think Gaga is a pretty girl? Or do you think she's not pretty at all?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

I think her makeup-free selfies on Instagram serve as more than enough proof. 

OBEY

her beauty often takes me by surprise

tumblr_nlnw4sPhNa1u2r3zdo2_r1_250.gif

badgalriri

she's extremely beautiful. i think she's really matured and gotten a true look. she was kind of a mess up until the ARTPOP Era. her make up was all over the place. i think the costumes and the funny **** kind of hid her true beauty. people couldnt tell what she looked like but now they see her thrhough the costumes and the makeup and hoenstly shes gorgeous even without makeup.

VelmaDinkley

she's extremely beautiful. i think she's really matured and gotten a true look. she was kind of a mess up until the ARTPOP Era. her make up was all over the place. i think the costumes and the funny **** kind of hid her true beauty. people couldnt tell what she looked like but now they see her thrhough the costumes and the makeup and hoenstly shes gorgeous even without makeup.

​I think she looks her most beautiful this year. I'm not a fan of her looks from 2008 - 2009 but in my opinion she looked her most ugliest in the ARTPOP era. 

pink sushi

Of course she is!!! :wtf: She's GORGEOUS.

But not unhumanly retina burning greek goddess level of beauty like Marina. :air: 

Haroon

There are times when she's plain Jane pretty, and then there are others when she's a smokin' mama :heat: Then there are some others when it's like "you have a beautiful personality :emma: ". Overall I think she's good looking :yes: 

VelmaDinkley

Of course she is!!! She's GORGEOUS.

But not unhumanly retina burning greek goddess level of beauty like Marina. 

​I love Marina and I do think she is prettier than Gaga by MANY MILES but then again who isn't Marina prettier than? lol

Archived