💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madeon: I would love to collaborate with Gaga again

Donatello

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

No thank you. We need him and Zedd to both disappear as far away as possible from Gaga....DJWS, too. Not here for another lame and messy album like ARTPOP. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I would rather Gaga work with DJ White Shadow than Madeon.

Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Applause > Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy

JbGaga

MJH was my fav on the album so why not? And if he wants to put it on his album then hell yea :queenga:

venusian

ALL EDM DJS STAY AWAY  *ALERT* STAY AWAY YOU WILL MAKE A FLOP ALBUM

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

NO. We need NEW, fresh people

Fernando and RedOne pls

i9pMTPZw9fG2E.gif

...but FG & RO aren't new nor fresh :awkney: 

badgalriri

Madeon and Zedd are so talented, I wonder why they did ****ty jobs on ARTPOP, I really think they had a hard time with gaga or were uninspired.

Fernando is a stupid ass producer, the fact that stuck on effin you could have been on BTW is scary as hell

​Stuck on ****ing you is the worst song i've ever heard

No thank you. We need him and Zedd to both disappear as far away as possible from Gaga....DJWS, too. Not here for another lame and messy album like ARTPOP. 

Excuse me, I know you fear of Gaga to flop more than actually making a bad album, but ARTPOP production was anything but bad, it's was very detailed, unlike BTW an over-production noise 

forslayage

I honestly hate everyone criticizing him because of his work on ARTPOP, he did a great job on MJH, Gypsy, and venus. I would love him to! 

As much as I love Gypsy, I'd rather want the likes of Rick Rubin to be part of the next Gaga solo album over the main producers from ARTPOP. Nothing against them. Just a preference after the news broke out that both Giorgio Moroder and RedOne are already working for the next album. The more diverse set of producers we get, the better.

Omegahedron

Interesting response to the question. I wonder what his approach was that he wouldn't now take ...

Ray of Light

We don't need recycled EDM trash

Madeon delivered what Gaga, a control freak, requested. After Gypsy and various of his works; it's quite certain that Madeon is quite capable of much more than "recycled EDM trash". I would love to see another song with him and Gaga, just one more. If he's grown like he says, I'd love to hear the product. 

tumblr_mzbvqmtBww1snbyv4o2_250.gif

Archived