news

Madeon: I would love to collaborate with Gaga again

Donatello

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ethan

Madeon and Zedd are so talented, I wonder why they did ****ty jobs on ARTPOP, I really think they had a hard time with gaga or were uninspired.

Fernando is a stupid ass producer, the fact that stuck on effin you could have been on BTW is scary as hell

I honestly think Interscope picked out the more commercial tracks for the record. I believe the "ACT 2" tracks were probably way more experimental and sonically impressive. I'm more in favor of Madeon rather than Zedd. Madeon's a true artist... Zedd's become commercialized and kind of dissappointing. 

no 

zedd and madeon need to go away, no one wants their old instrumentals from their recycle bin 

​have you ever heard something like MJH ? just a bit similar ? his production on MJH is epic and slays me everyday. deal with it hater. i wanna see you produce a song just 1% as good as MJH

Yanko

​have you ever heard something like MJH ? just a bit similar ? his production on MJH is epic and slays me everyday. deal with it hater. i wanna see you produce a song just 1% as good as MJH

​mjh is one of the few songs i like from ARTPOP tho :air: and yes can;t beat the machines

i just dnt want any more dated edm for the next album 

​mjh is one of the few songs i like from ARTPOP tho http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg and yes can;t beat the machines

i just dnt want any more dated edm for the next album 

​you do know that he did the instrumental for gaga in the first place ? not for beat the maschines

TimisaMonster

I think Madeon is good, but his sound is "video game"ish... I don't see that being the sound Gaga's going for on her next album...it worked for ARTPOP on one track and that's OK...now she's moving on :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

XoXoJoanneGaga

They'll never work together again (not that they really did the first time), I would put money down on that.

FrankGutz

no 

zedd and madeon need to go away, no one wants their old instrumentals from their recycle bin 

​this, im not into them :manicure:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Blue Jeans

They'll never work together again (not that they really did the first time), I would put money down on that.

​Lemme clock you real quick

Him talking about Mary Jane Holland creation: "When we were in the studio later we worked on it further together, she composed that new bridge, recorded some guitars etc. That was cool. I love this song. She turned this nice idea into an awesome song"

bVjwF1y.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

freebit

I'd be here for her on his albums rather than the other way around.

OTOH, I can see him doing well co-producing with RedOne or Fernando. He could bring in some nu-disco sounds.

I honestly think Interscope picked out the more commercial tracks for the record. I believe the "ACT 2" tracks were probably way more experimental and sonically impressive. I'm more in favor of Madeon rather than Zedd. Madeon's a true artist... Zedd's become commercialized and kind of dissappointing. 

​IA. Even though I wasn't super impressed with either of their tracks, part of me thinks more highly of Madeon. His productions seem a bit more interesting, and IDK...I still feel like he has more potential for creative growth, especially since he's so young. 

Zedd has proven himself to be very bland, and he clearly is trying to go for Calvin Harris status. 

Ladey Gagz

Am I the only one who read - Madonna: 'I would love to collaborate with Gaga again' default_air.jpg

​Omg same :air: This > :air: was literally me :giveup:

Then I was disappointed :spin:

Archived