💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lana Del Rey Edit/Graphic #phoenixshop

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Another random edit I did for fun, what ya think? ;) Kinda retro inspirated. :) 

RJdUJot.png

cl3KbrW.png

And ofc I have to do one in B&W 'cause I'm obsessed with it.

:sis:

1CkJacg.png

💎

Phoenix

The second one is beyond gorgeous :giveup: 

I love it. It could be a single cover for TV In Black And White. :flutter:

​Thank you! :) I'll probably use it for my phone, 'cause I never use the official artworks for songs :sis: 

💎

Phoenix

God of graphics strikes again http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_legend.gif 

​Oh you :shy: 

I'm not, but thank you for kind words :) 

💎

JaysAMess

I'm not really feeling the colouring. Also the quality doesn't seem that great. Did you save as png, or were the textures low/medium quality?

I know what kind of style you were going for though, I've done it myself a few times. Overall, it's nice but it'd be better if it had higher quality textures.

Phoenix

I'm not really feeling the colouring. Also the quality doesn't seem that great. Did you save as png, or were the textures low/medium quality?

I know what kind of style you were going for though, I've done it myself a few times. Overall, it's nice but it'd be better if it had higher quality textures.

​I saved it as PNG, just the way I wanted, Lana sharpened a bit more. I wasn't going for anything specific I always do it, idk how to say, naturally lol, I don't seek for inspiration I just do it from my head lmao. Thank you for your opinion. :) 

💎

JaysAMess

​I saved it as PNG, just the way I wanted, Lana sharpened a bit more. I wasn't going for anything specific I always do it, idk how to say, naturally lol, I don't seek for inspiration I just do it from my head lmao. Thank you for your opinion. :) 

​Yeah, I noticed after I posted that it was saved as png. Sometimes the colouring can make a graphic look lower quality then it actually is.

Surely you've seen graphics that look similar on tumblr or deviantart though? This style of graphic often pops up on tumblr and deviantart from time to time.

Archived