Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Gaga is obsessed right now

Matt Converse

Featured Posts

Matt Converse

She hasn't been on twitter at all.  She's obsessed with writing songs now.  I don't think some people get it, I see people on twitter upset she hasn't "been around."  I just wrote a book that got published just 3 weeks ago.  It's just a tiny speck compared to what Gaga does, but you become obsessed.  Sometimes you don't even realize how obsessed you are until you take a minute and step back.  So give Gaga some time right now, she's in that obsessed phase.  She spends most of her life being obsessed with one project after another.  I never got it before because I was never obsessed with my work before, it was just a job.  When it's art and you love it, it's a whole different thing.  I now understand Gaga more than I ever did.  She even cooler than I realized.  It becomes exhausting being obsessed with something you create, but it's an exhilarating exhaustion.  I respect her drive and incredible endurance so much. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Are you close to her/in her head ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Melech

maybe she is just in love and just wanna live her life without worrying about her famousness 

ryhanna

Are you close to her/in her head ?

​I'm in her head. Commanding her to release more jazz music and death metal instead of pop.

Haroon

Or she's busy with other stuff and hasn't had time to or hasn't felt like tweeting :shrug: It's not a big deal at the end of the day, we can assume she's good & well :laughga: 

Robinladen

She's still going to weddings and events. It's not like because she isn't on twitter that she's sitting in a room writing songs. She seems to be moved on from Twitter to Instagram anyway.

boobtank

" width="400" height="400" frameborder="0">

some of you are reading too much into her things. maybe she's simply enjoying her life with friends and family? I don't think she's sitting in a room all day and just writing songs. And she's still posting pictures on Instagram. 

Bellatrix

some of you are reading too much into her things. maybe she's simply enjoying her life with friends and family? I don't think she's sitting in a room all day and just writing songs. And she's still posting pictures on Instagram. 

​This.

I think she really takes a lot of time to hang out with her friens, Taylor and her family now while she can since there probably won't be as much time for that when she goes for the C2C Tour.

Gaga Monster

I don't think she is obsessed but I think she is working on LG6:eww:

GGD Presidential Elections

Fiona Apple

I don't think she is obsessed with anything .. She is going to marriages,she visits friends..But she does write songs

Archived