💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Americano Single Cover - Using New NK Outtake

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

My single cover for Americano,using the new Nick Knight outtake that leaked today/yesterday. Hope you enjoy. :sara:

SO9l7df.jpg

HighwayFantasy

Not really feeling it. The title font is to big imo and the position of Gaga is not really great. 

barcodemonster

its a little too filtered but I think it's nice 

scan my barcode

Head Empty

I love it, except for the spacing between the letters for "Americano". Most of them are too far apart from eachother, with the exception of the i and the c, which seem to shape a K like this :P

Otherwise good job :applause:

Jenniferella

I don't like this font you can download online because the letters don't have the same thickness and proportions 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

i medici

I really love it!

Only the btw tattoo is a bit unclear wich i would change but it all together looks beautyful!

Dunk96

I love it, except for the spacing between the letters for "Americano". Most of them are too far apart from eachother, with the exception of the i and the c, which seem to shape a K like this :P

Otherwise good job :applause:

​Yeah I typed it with the font you can download online. :emma: Thanks for the positive responses. And I didn't filter it THAT much.

Phoenix

I love the idea and how it looks ;) Only thing I would change is the font for Americano, I'd write it in a smaller simple font ;) And put it either close to LADY GAGA or down bellow. But anyways, the cover looks great and the picture choice is amazing :) 

💎

Dunk96

Here's an update of the Americano single cover,as well as two single covers for The Queen & Bad Kids:

EO5j6h4.jpg

[nudity removed]

0INriIF.jpg

Dunk96

By the way,The Queen is my personal favorite cover out of all three I just posted.

SweetEscape

Here's an update of the Americano single cover,as well as two single covers for The Queen & Bad Kids:

EO5j6h4.jpg

KuTeGvo.jpg

0INriIF.jpg

:legend: a​mazing

Archived