💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna SHADES Beyonce!

Pop

Featured Posts

Madonna: "Perhaps I'd be invited to the White House If I was more demure & married to Jay Z"

qLZO2gB.jpg

Madonna on not having met President Obama:

"He probably thinks I'm too shocking to be invited to the White House. If I was a little bit more demure. If I were just married to Jay Z..." the Queen of Pop continued "He could take me for a second wife."

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz3V9aRZIRM

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah the poor album sales are making her desperate... She better watch out before she hears from The Beygency

Even Gaga got it going for her that she's been invited to the White House :)

​Poor ha! :air:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

FrankGutz

Queen :whitney:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

The Child

Slay Queen :worship:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PrinceGaga

More shade? My lord this woman doesn't hold back does she? She has already had 30 years in the business so she can probably afford to live a little dangerously so bring on more controversy please madge :applause:  

Haroon

I think it's one of those comments that's so random that it's obviously just a bad joke :toofunga: I'm sure she means no harm :dies:

Fame Romance

As if going to the White House is a big deal... I bet she has more expensive houses. 

Archived