💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart drops from #1-#18 in Australia

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

The top two entries last week drop dramatically this week, with Madonna and “Rebel Heart” down seventeen places from No.1 to No.18 this week. The last act to drop so hard from the top spot was the self-titled debut album for MKTO which fell to No.19 in its second week in mid-February 2014.

http://www.ariacharts.com.au/news/50477/lunchmoney-lewis-hits-#1-with-'bills'?pos=0

-

Can't believe this... this album is good :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

Not the best that could have happened to her, but I'm sure she's got enough money to live. :shrug:

FrankGutz

madgefail2.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Weasel

Not the best that could have happened to her, but I'm sure she's got enough money to live. :shrug:

​Hmm she's only the best female selling artist ever with 300m albums, I'm worried tbh :ohno: 

Phoenix

Australia is a weird place for pop music lately anyways. They like only those massive generic bops lately.

💎

That's bad and I feel a bit sorry for her. It's still amazing that it debuted at #1. I mean, who else has such a long lasting career like Madonna? 

Gagadisiak

the thirds week is gonna be similar 

she's #46 on itunes australia . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Archived