đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Poker Face one of the Best-Selling Downloads for Glee!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6509278/glee-cast-10-best-selling-downloads

Glee comes to an end tonight -- six seasons, 15 albums, and seven EPs after its debut. The cast's success on the charts paved the way for the musical crossover of shows like Empire and Nashville -- but, out of all the classic Glee covers, which did fans love (and buy) the most?

Here are the top ten most downloaded Glee original cast recordings, according to Nielsen Music. 

Research by Gary Trust.

10. "Poker Face" (410,000 downloads)

Spock

the piano version too :legend:

Come talk about the end here :gaycat:

who will love me when the night is over

Ray of Light

Dominating primetime television years before even endeavoring in it; only Lady Gaga; the Female Elvis/Barbra Streisand/one-woman Beatles/Young relevant Madonna/Heteroxesual Elton John/Pop Led Zeppelin

ib0vsmpb2j9xcy.gif

Pure Adrenaline

better than GUY .... slay :hunty: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Fame Romance

YAS :legend:I love Glee, though I find the last 3 seasons bored, but it is an iconic series anyways, the cast is so talented. I almost died when I watched their Gaga tribute episode :giveup:

And it's amazing that their Poker Face cover reached that success, considering that it's an acoustic cover, I expected their Bad Romance cover to be most successful tbh.

Archived