💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

There is no "hating in advance" People are just stating their concern over her just being cast because oooh she's Lady Gaga and of course she'll be creepy and great!

I personally want her to deliver. And if the director isn't even that familiar with her acting skills then of course I'd be concerned. 

​i don't think he meant it in that way, i think he means he hasn't seen her in her role yet, of course he's familiar with her acting, he wouldn't risk having someone who isn't in a lead role on a very popular series, that could damage the series. i can assure you he's done his research :hug: 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Gaga is a good actress.. Maybe a little bit overdramatic at times but with a little bit of guidance I bet she will be amazing!

And I actually loved her part in Sin City 2.

Don't worry guys, she'll do great, I'm sure..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

AquaFire Witch

I don't know about his comments that she was looking to do acting first...but other than that I am so freaking excited that she signed on! I I didn't watch the show before because I thought it would be cheesy and stupid. Well I was wrong! I just started watching it and am now burning through the seasons...it's sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jessica Lange is so amazing. I am kinda pissed she will be leaving but Gaga will do great.

I am now keeping up with the news and new additions to the cast. Lily Rabe is kinda my favorite.

Bebe

​You are disappointed for what exactly? 

Hating in advance  :sweep: mess. Hating the Oscars Performance and now this. troll

I love the Oscars performance, I'd say only Paparazzi VMA and Lush Life PBS is above. I disliked the way you were acting so immature and slandering a theater icon.

I'm disappointed that she didn't actually seem to audition for the role. That she seems to have gotten the role via her name and not because she impressed the director with her ability to play the role.
Is that not disappointing to you? Stop twisting any slight criticism into hate. I'm going to f*cking watch AHS, I just wish she impressed the casting crew with her acting talents not her name.

freebit

I'm trying to think of the last time I've seen a good performance from an untrained actor...

Zoe Bell was pretty good in Death Proof. 

boobtank

I'm trying to think of the last time I've seen a good performance from an untrained actor...

She was alright nothing worth gagging over though, I hope gaga pulls this off.​

Woolfsmck

I don't watch much T.V.  . I will prolly have to wait till it comes out on DVD or sumpn'

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Bebe

​Jennifer Lawrence has never taken acting classes. 

She was great in The Poker House, Winter's Bone and American Hustle.

Stephen

I don't watch much T.V.  . I will prolly have to wait till it comes out on DVD or sumpn'

​You'll definitely be able to stream it online!

FrankGutz

Even when her roles were really small at Machete Kills & Sin City, i really loved her, plus she did it great at MTN video

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived