💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

freebit

How reliable is that $40m number? Seems a bit on the high side :emma: 

I think that's actually a believable budget for a show like AHS. For example, Boardwalk Empire's budget was like around 60 Million.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

The fourth is ok... I liked it but most fans hate it. 

I love the first season! haha

I guess I'm not watching the 4th then haha :sweat:

Hm perhaps I should retry!

AlexanderMagno

40 million total, 35 million just for Gaga :giggle:

But no kidding, she will most likely be highly paid (as will probably be all the actors who have been on this show since the beginning and make it so successful)

Hauser

I guess I'm not watching the 4th then haha :sweat:

Hm perhaps I should retry!

I think you should give it a try, just to see if YOU like it based on your opinion and not one based off other people. Season 4 is more character driven than it is plot driven like previous seasons. The horror is more subtle in the sense that it is reflecting on the treatment of people who are outsiders (the freaks and the discarded and the way that the people who look the most normal are the true freaks).

Highway10

I think you should give it a try, just to see if YOU like it based on your opinion and not one based off other people. Season 4 is more character driven than it is plot driven like previous seasons. The horror is more subtle in the sense that it is reflecting on the treatment of people who are outsiders (the freaks and the discarded and the way that the people who look the most normal are the true freaks).

the last couple of weeks I've been watching American Horror Story i'm starting to love it's storyline :flutter: i hope i get more attached only because i love watching Horror related :awesome: 

Hauser

the last couple of weeks I've been watching American Horror Story i'm starting to love it's storyline :flutter: i hope i get more attached only because i love watching Horror related :awesome: 

It is one of my favorite shows on tv (mostly since I am horror fan and this is good quality horror), just beautifully shot and you get sucked into the characters, there is a bit for everybody. What season are you on?

Highway10

It is one of my favorite shows on tv (mostly since I am horror fan and this is good quality horror), just beautifully shot and you get sucked into the characters, there is a bit for everybody. What season are you on?

i'm currently at the episode Origins of Monstrosity what about you?

Tokyo Rose

Can't say I dislike a single actor on the series, I think it's a great show.

The writers (at least try to) make interesting statements with each character.

Hauser

i'm currently at the episode Origins of Monstrosity what about you?

I have already seen the past 4 seasons but I like to rewatch seasons just because I like the show so much. Asylum which you are watching is very good, I loved the Name Game episode. My favorite season so far is season 3 Coven. I loved all the themes around it, especially the take on modern witched and Madison Montgomery. Origins of Monstrosity is such a good episode I need to go back and watch Asylum again :giveup: 

Highway10

Can't say I dislike a single actor on the series, I think it's a great show.

The writers (at least try to) make interesting statements with each character.

who's your favourite character on the show? debating between nuns or Lana lol

Tokyo Rose

who's your favourite character on the show? debating between nuns or Lana lol

Elsa is my favorite I think, she was so entertaining for me. I didn't like the Freak Show theme at first but she won me over.

If you haven't watched Freak Show yet, Elsa is Jessica Lange's character.

--

Also, Lana Banana and Kit from Asylum! 

HELLO EVERYONE 

I'm coming in this thread to ask just one thing : can you PLEASE not spoil any element from the show in the thread title in the future ? I'm not saying that's what you do/did, I'm saying this just in case. I'm a AHS stan since day 1 and I really don't want GGD to spoil and ruin the experience.

Thank you

I think you should worry more about ryan murphy himself. He said way too much last time before freakshow and ruined many surprises u.u but then I cant stay away from magazine articles :giveup:

Pole dancer

SissyFromSpace

is this the general AHS thread

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Judas Oyster

I see. So u get to know more with the characters? :) Yes, I should try it by myself, but when I was left disappointed with the 1th I'm kinda just laying on if people say it's good or not :P The only thing for sure is that I'm watching it when GaGa comes haha.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived