Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mediatraffic posts updated Lady Gaga album sales

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

Didn't TF(M) sell more than 20 million!?

Didn't BTW sell around 8 million? I don't get it

Fiona Apple

I though that The Fame + The Fame Monster sold more than 20 million

​I am sure they are wrong lol

Pain of fame1

Mediatraffic is a fansite, just saying.

​THIS. Don't count them as a reliable source because ARTPOP sold like 2.8M and BTW more than 8M

Pain of fame1

Born This Way sold more than 8 millions copies, The Fame more than 15 millions, TFM 7,9 millions and ARTPOP more than 2,8M… 

​Yeah true

Yanko

Born This Way sold more than 8 millions copies, The Fame more than 15 millions, TFM 7,9 millions and ARTPOP more than 2,8M… 

​where are these numbers coming from? 

Sugarfall

​You're pulling #s out of your ass :emma: TF sold that much with TF and TFM combined, BTW was shipped 8 million and I don't even know how you got that for ARTPOP

ViviLittleM

We are always following Mediatraffic for every artists weekly, for WW sales. EVERY fanbases, until we get true sales. But like always, there is a battle shipments/sales lol ^^

monketsharona

​shipment...

Those numbers actually seem quite right... Not so bad, though I hope her next album is going to top both ARTPOP and CtC

Archived