đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will add another London date to the C2C tour?

AM98GJ

Featured Posts

AM98GJ

She currently has two sold out shows at the a Royal Albert Hall, and I'm sure if another was added it would sell out, they showed the full show on BBC1 about a month ago and all the hype around her lately would surely lead to a sold out show. 

Do you guys know the likely hood of another date being added? 

They should! And do more C2C promo here, hardly anyone knows about it

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

gagzus

she better & she'd better tell me like 6 months in advance of sales not like a few days

AM98GJ

she better & she'd better tell me like 6 months in advance of sales not like a few days

Omg ikr :-( there are no tickets anywhere, even people who have them aren't trying to sell them on, they're so valuable *cries 

Creyk

I don't think it's within her control tbh....Tony's management has a say in it too

tumblr_nkeyd7jQU01qcnbfpo4_r1_250.gif

AM98GJ

NEED ONE DATE IN FRANCE FIRST :madge:

Oh I'm sorry xD, this tour could be a lot bigger, they are adding dates but not enough :-(((((

StrawberryBlond

Well, C2C barely sold 60k here, so she doesn't exactly need more in London. But I think she should add three more in the rest of the UK - one in Glasgow at the Royal Concert Hall (capacity 2,475), one in Manchester at Bridgewater Hall (capacity 2,400) and one in Birmingham at Symphony Hall (capacity 2,622) and potentially one more date in London, but somewhere else, like Hammersmith Apollo. Tony's done solo gigs at all these places, so they're all deemed acceptable. I think the concept of them playing a gig at the Blackpool Opera House would be good too - big tourist destination, especially in summer and is famous for this kind of entertainment. Just concentrating on London is so unfair and reminds me of the BTWB. I know it's a smaller tour but come on, the UK is somewhere that jazz can have limited success - you can't just do one city.

Sexxx

BBC One showed the show in December, and no one watched it because it was so late

• 1 month later...

There's some London tickets for sale here if you're still looking for some 

http://auction.heathertrust.co.uk/lots/tickets-for-a-5-seater-box-at-the-royal-albert-hall-to-see-tony-bennett-and-lady-gaga

BBC One showed the show in December, and no one watched it because it was so late

​Yeah they showed it twice, both times at midnight ------ well done BBC :noparty:

Mister Gaga

Yes. But if she does, it would be in December, cause AHS shoot starts in August.

Archived