💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga work with Madeon again?

Dorothy Gale

Gagá X Madeon?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like them to collaborate in the future?

• Yea
    • No way
    • Not quite sure

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Personally, I found his work on ap to be some of the weakest. I don't quite understand why a big portion of the fan base is in love with him. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm I remember people hyping the f.uck out of him for ARTPOP and I don't really think he delivered it. I like the songs he produced but mainly because of Gaga. His production was quite unimpressive tbh.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dorothy Gale

Hmmm I remember people hyping the f.uck out of him for ARTPOP and I don't really think he delivered it. I like the songs he produced but mainly because of Gaga. His production was quite unimpressive tbh.

Yeah, MJH just doesn't have the replay value of most ap songs, and gypsy was way better when gaga sang it live for the first time. 

I don't know. :(

Gaga is always improving and looking for a more mature sound. I feel like Madeon did more to ARTPOP than Zedd, Madeon gave his best to Gaga while Zedd just didn't care enough to create something new.

underneath the pine

luckythisway

she needs to completely abandon the people who made ARTPOP, especially Zedd, Madeon & DJWS.... all they did was reverse her progress. She needs to work with RedOne and have him co produce every song on LG5 so it sounds cohesive and consistent unlike ARTPOP

CHROMATICA

Gypsy and MJH. 

​oh. then yes! mjh is great. the version of gypsy in berlin though >>>>

Jewels n Drugs

Yes bc MJH slays me

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived