Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

I hope so. It's the only good track from R8 so far. I bop to it pretty hard in da clubs.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I hope so, Rih better have the video out! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blacklistedd

I kind of thought that the iheartradio performance was basically acting as the music video at this point.

Im surprised she hasn't released one though, honestly this song is ****ing dope. It really is. Its a grower for sure but once it hits you its like BOOM.

Dangerous Man

So far the era is interesting. The MVs, her live performances, the new sound she's giving us, the new look (if only that Tidal didn't exist tho). Glad that she never stops growing on her 8th album. You can actually see how a hard worker she is and how she loves her work. Can't wait for the album.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RAMROD

What's your fave R8 song we got till now ? :lolly:

All of.them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blacklistedd

I like American Oxygen, I think its surprisingly underrated. Not being on spotify really ****ed her up this era, shes not getting to own streaming like she usually does. I mean American Oxygen should've been top 3 and constantly on the radio at this point. It would've been if she were still on spotify imo.

blacklistedd

So apparently she IS on spotify again and so im even more baffled that her follow up singles haven't been impacting at all. Somehow I still think TIDAL has something to do with it.

So apparently she IS on spotify again and so im even more baffled that her follow up singles haven't been impacting at all. Somehow I still think TIDAL has something to do with it.

​agreed. She needs to stay away from TIDAL or put her **** on there at the same time as spotify.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived