💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

Admin

Quotes from Billboard's new article "Inside Lady Gaga's Latest Reinvention (It's All Part of a Long-Term Plan)":

"It's funny to see a lot of websites and blogs saying, 'Why is everybody shocked that she's so incredibly talented?' " says Live Nation's Bobby Campbell, speaking to Billboard in his first interview since becoming Gaga's manager in 2013 (she parted ways with ex-manager Troy Carter just before the release of ARTPOP). "The world is celebrating her talent in a very mainstream way."

While Interscope and Campbell say new pop music isn't likely until 2016, Gaga is back in the studio with writer-producer RedOne, who helmed many of her biggest hits including "Poker Face" and "Bad Romance." RedOne tells Billboard that their first session on Jan. 14 represented a full-circle moment -- and not just because it happened to be the eight-year anniversary of their "Just Dance" sessions. "She has a cleaner life and I have a cleaner life now -- I see her happy, smiling like the girl that I knew before," he says. "She's in a really ­beautiful place."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6494560/inside-lady-gaga-reinvention-long-term-plan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Pop music..

Doesn't she have that single she did with Paul for a soundtrack or his album? And RedOne said she may be on his album this year.

I think she'll have a single, but not a solo pop song from her own album.

Regardless, AHS and her tour are a heavy load for 2015 already tbh in terms of time needed.

Azor Ahai

Well we knew that already :shrug:

I just hope she releases her next single/album while on the last episodes of AHS or at least take part in the soundtrack.

Doogi

Even though I knew it, it's still extremely disappointing to hear confirmed. :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ViviLittleM

Pop music..

​This.

And I think Cheek To Cheek sequel will come in September/October 2015.

Spock

That "former associate" saying she needs to be more like Katy or Taylor to connect with a young audience

tumblr_mxet5nEnAA1qeuk6oo1_250.gif

There's nothing that made me cringe more than 10 year olds with artRAVE t-shirts at the concerts

who will love me when the night is over

​This.

And I think Cheek To Cheek sequel will come in September/October 2015.

​if there's another CTC before a new pop album i seriously think i will die :noparty:

...ÄąllÄąllÄą c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ÄąllÄąllÄą...

Americano

That "former associate" saying she needs to be more like Katy or Taylor

tumblr_mxet5nEnAA1qeuk6oo1_250.gif

​You totally know it's Troy too lol.

I love Taylor but come on, completely different brands of artists.

Nick1495

I knew it. I'm glad they're taking their time. Adele is going to take this year by storm so let Gaga have her time next year. 

KaanBTW

I support that.

She has a tour with Tony and after she needs to rest and fully prepare for her next pop album. :applause:

Spock

I love Taylor but come on, completely different brands of artists.

​I love Taylor too, but yeah. Not only that, but everything from the concept of the music, to the message and the live shows. Just no :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

Robotboy

its not like any of us even care anymore

:giggle:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived