Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have a thousand yard stare?

Featured Posts

The thousand-yard stare or two-thousand-yard stare is a phrase coined to describe the limp, blank, unfocused gaze of a battle-weary soldier, but the symptom it describes may also be found among victims of other types of trauma. A characteristic of shell shock, the despondent stare reflects dissociation from trauma. The thousand-yard stare is thus often seen in cases of incipient post-traumatic stress disorder. It does not necessarily indicate PTSD, however, nor will it always appear in persons who will later develop PTSD.

is she doing it on purpose? or not?

bez-odjece-lady-gaga-novi-album-promovirmaxresdefault.jpg152093-lady-gaga.jpg?itok=-fkYgkbHlady-gaga-vacant-stare-mind-control.jpgPANews%20BT_P-73a3b332-f750-4595-9cb7-6blady_gaga-hollywood-singer.jpg

i know it might be farfetched but still u can read a person based on her eyes

what do u think?

I feel like everyone does this.  I maybe wrong though because she does this all the time. 

I feel like everyone does this.  I maybe wrong though because she does this all the time. 

​yeah...even on her performances... i noticed this a lot during the debut of ArtRave Vevo Special...

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Also, look closely at that Jingle Ball one, she has a tear down her face and her eyes are red. I wonder why? Maybe the camera flashes? That picture kind of scares me. I feel likes she staring into your soul.  

Also, look closely at that Jingle Ball one, she has a tear down her face and her eyes are red. I wonder why? Maybe the camera flashes? That picture kind of scares me. I feel likes she staring into your soul.  

​ikr...its so creepy yet they call such as PERFORMANCE ART

CannaeDrive

​Gaga getting ready for her part in AHSHotel.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

xoxo cupcakke

I feel it's just her makeup and her passion for staying in character when she is in character

I feel it's just her makeup and her passion for staying in character when she is in character

​but she's always in character oncam and off cam

She has an intense gaze, I think it's quite the opposite of what the "thousand-yard stare" is meant to be.

Haroon

Doesn't everyone have this when they're just looking but not looking AT something in particular? :confused: 

Archived