💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bodyguard Peter drags fan away from Lady Gaga in Paris

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

0:11

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'm on the fence about it to be honest :sweat: He was right in the way and hadn't moved, and when Gaga's moving from one place to another she needs to keep moving otherwise things could just get worse :shrug: But then again, that force did look a bit extensive :huh: It hurts me to watch things like this :noparty: 

Upon further viewing, you can see that he's the first person that the bodyguard moves out of the way - then he slipped through the crowd and stood right in front of the car door basically :spin: 

Blue Jeans

why do i find this hot

but its sad to see what happened..  

​Jjg82Sq.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Supersonic

That's his job. Is he supposed to be standing there asking the people who harrass Gaga to just politely go away?

nikola

he didnt need to use that force to drag hem....tbh i woul fire hem and kick hem right back to america

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived