Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bodyguard Peter drags fan away from Lady Gaga in Paris

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

omg poor guy i would have felt terrible if that happened to me, I love Pete and I understand it's his job but he didn't need to be that rude maybe just push him a side with one arm but he literally grabbed and drag him out of the way :giveup: 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sexfashionfame

I love Lady Gaga. She has changed my life in ways I can't justifiably describe here in a post. At times, I felt like Lady Gaga was my only friend. I got to meet her once, just for a moment outside the Roseland show I went to see her at... truly a moment i will never forget. She looked at me as I held out my Candy mag and she said, "I loved that photoshoot!" and signed my magazine. I was wearing a swine mask and stood in place for maybe 20 minutes, in the middle of a NYC sidewalk, and cried. It was an amazing experience I sincerely will never forget. The cost of a Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga is astronomical... if it was simply expensive I would probably have bought a thousand by now, and be bffs w/ Lady Gaga, but I know the cost of being Lady Gaga and I understnad why that simply isn't possible. However... I know that I find it hard to accept that I am incapable of merely speaking to someone who has made such a profound impact on my life. There isn't anything I wouldn't give to be able to tell Gaga just how much she means to me... so, maybe I sympathise a little with this fan that got dragged away. I'm not sure why I'm even posting this, but I felt like throwing in my 2 cents. Gaga, if you ever see this... I love you M.M. :)

GagasFuckingART

The bodyguards made very clear that Gaga had to go and didn't have time. The fan was really on way but still trying to go closer to Gaga so that was nececcary.. uh, really, if she us in hurry or something, dont get in the way please

Whispering

omg poor guy i would have felt terrible if that happened to me, I love Pete and I understand it's his job but he didn't need to be that rude maybe just push him a side with one arm but he literally grabbed and drag him out of the way :giveup: 

Peter had already pushed this "poor guy" aside and pushed him back? The guy kept coming and then ran around all the reporters, and forced himself right in front of Gaga, blocking her from her exit. That's a dangerous situation. How does Peter know he is just an excited fan and not some psycho with a knife? 

If you, or anyone else, pulls this same ****, expect to get the same treatment from the bodyguards of any celebrity. They are there to protect the celebrity, not accommodate some over excited, ignorant super stan. 

Follow the rules, like everyone else, and this kind of intervention won't happen to you. If you act like this rude idiot, you deserve to get the same exact treatment!

Peter had already pushed this "poor guy" aside and pushed him back? The guy kept coming and then ran around all the reporters, and forced himself right in front of Gaga, blocking her from her exit. That's a dangerous situation. How does Peter know he is just an excited fan and not some psycho with a knife? 

If you, or anyone else, pulls this same ****, expect to get the same treatment from the bodyguards of any celebrity. They are there to protect the celebrity, not accommodate some over excited, ignorant super stan. 

Follow the rules, like everyone else, and this kind of intervention won't happen to you. If you act like this rude idiot, you deserve to get the same exact treatment!

​What's wrong with you? Where is all this rage coming from swine?

Whispering

​What's wrong with you? Where is all this rage coming from swine?

I want Gaga safe. I don't care about some random fan's hurt feelings. If any fan or bystander pushes his way around security and blocks Gaga's exit, he deserves to be forcefully removed. 

I want Gaga safe. I don't care about some random fan's hurt feelings. If any fan or bystander pushes his way around security and blocks Gaga's exit, he deserves to be forcefully removed. 

​okay Mr. Security, you should probably go an apply to be Gaga's bodyguard since you know so much about it and and apparently  are the only one that wants her so badly to be safe...

I sympathise the fan's situation, but there is no need for us to criticise Peter, nor should we engender a cry-baby phenomenon. I am pretty sure the fan has moved on from this.

Whispering

​okay Mr. Security, you should probably go an apply to be Gaga's bodyguard since you know so much about it and and apparently  are the only one that wants her so badly to be safe.

Gaga has security and they did their job here.

Only one who wants her to be safe? Maybe you should read back over the nine pages of this thread and see the countless number of fans who want the same thing as I do...for Gaga to be protected in all situations.

Woolfsmck

I sympathise the fan's situation, but there is no need for us to criticise Peter, nor should we engender a cry-baby phenomenon. I am pretty sure the fan has moved on from this.

The guy wasn't injured.  I vote he should have been thrown to the ground and trampled.   8-/

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Jeffrey_This_Way

He was doing his job, nothing more, nothing less.  Team Peter!  ps- he's super hot.  Rough me up please!  lol

The guy wasn't injured.  I vote he should have been thrown to the ground and trampled.   8-/

​LOL. don't need to exaggerate to prove your point, which I have no idea what that is.

Gaga has security and they did their job here.

Only one who wants her to be safe? Maybe you should read back over the nine pages of this thread and see the countless number of fans who want the same thing as I do...for Gaga to be protected in all situations.

​obviously you don't understand sarcasm

poor you

Archived