Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

AUDIO: Rihanna Teases New Song

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Not what I was expecting at all :omg: But it sounds like quite a nice song, Rihanna continues to surprise me this album era :excited2: 

TimisaMonster

Not feeling this...tbqh

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Paper Planes

R8 is going to one big, messy bag :rip: But I like this one better than FourFiveSeconds

delete it fat

I really enjoy this. It also seems to fit very well with Four Five Seconds. Expecting #R8 to be a very cohesive album.

blacklistedd

I really enjoy this. It also seems to fit very well with Four Five Seconds. Expecting #R8 to be a very cohesive album.

​Well of course you like it because it sounds exactly like what Kanye's doing right now. Hes helping Rihanna out with this record isn't he? I thought I read that somewhere. I mean its obvious anyway, he definitely took a piss on this album. I mean its cool in a way because shes doing something shes never done before but its not all that great so far imo. FourFiveSeconds is ugly as **** and so is this.

StrawberryBlond

Now THIS really sounds like quality. Rihanna doing smokey jazz - never thought I'd see the day. This sounds very out of character for her, but it works. A million times better than the mess that was FourFiveSeconds and I hope there's more sounds like this on the album because this would truly be some artistic growth for her at long last. Somehow I doubt she actually wrote most of it, though. Will be interesting to see how her fans take it as so far, it sounds so far removed from what they want to hear. I am puzzled at some people saying Rihanna's vocals sound really on point this era. Umm...they don't sound any better than they usually do. Towards The Sun was her best effort but it still isn't much better than average. To see critics especially praising her vocals recently is bizarre. In fact, any critical praise over her last two albums has been bizarre. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if critics were being paid to give good reviews.

JaysAMess

Rih ain't playing this era. Bitch is coming to end careers. 

And I mean, those vocals though! Her vocals this era are so on point!

Remember how Gaga said the GP was hungry for something more authentic, Sam Smith-esque? I think some of the artists are definitely heading that way it seems.
Except Madonna who's still lost in EDM-land :laughga: (#JusticeForAmericanLife2.0)

Archived