Bad Romance and Shiza teas :bunny: 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

​Cry about it :(

​Thats your job tho

xf7dOWh.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

degenerate

​Thats your job tho

xf7dOWh.gif

Her dress is ugly. Like is this the first time you're seeing someone point out that they don't like what the pop star that this entire website is dedicated to discussing is wearing? It's not complaining and you don't have to take it to heart.​ Let it go next time

degenerate

Um why were these threads merged? Two completely different looks/one's an intsta photo one's a candid etc :rip:

You know SOMETIMES blondes have blonde eyebrows. 

​Usually if someone bleaches their eyebrows they're going for a certain look. This seems to be kinda random is all. But who knows, Gags always has her reasons

moonboywow

Um why were these threads merged? Two completely different looks/one's an intsta photo one's a candid etc :rip:

​Usually if someone bleaches their eyebrows they're going for a certain look. This seems to be kinda random is all. But who knows, Gags always has her reasons

I'm just saying that to the people who are complaining.  Like yeah blonde eyebrows and blonde hair are a thing. I understand hers are bleached but her blonde hair just looks so much faker ( for lack of a better word) with dark eyebrows

Vernier

The black outfit slays. I love necklines that sit on the shoulder like that one.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived