💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Uninformed Rob Fusari Accusations

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

I really don't want to make a thread about this, but it seems like there has been a lot of talk lately about Rob's involvment in Gag's s-xual abuse. I think it is completely unfair to pinpoint him as the primary suspect. Of course I don't have any concrete evidence but if you look at all the inofrmation provided to us, it is pretty clear that it can't be him. According to Gaga, the incident happened when she was 19 years old. She said that she saw her perpetrator once after it happened in a store. I listened to the recording of Rob's presentation discussing the development of "Paparazzi' at Apple last night. During the presentation he says that he worked with Gaga after she was signed to Interscope. I don't know if this was known previously or not.. I certaintly did not know she was still working with him then. This means he was working with her 2-3 years after Gaga was raped. First of all, Gaga wouldn't continue working with someone who did that to her. And, she specifically said she only saw the person one time after it happened.

This confirms that it can't be him. I really wish everyone would stop blaming and accusing him. I'm sure Gaga has worked with dozens of producers who fit the age range she described. We just don't know about them. I kind of hope Gaga would just send out a tweet saying, "Its not Rob". All the fans would know what she is talking about. I just feel bad for him. Im sure he knows all of Gaga's stans think its him.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like the person who did it is a nobody. As in, nobody we have knowledge of. No one she's been linked to before, etc. There's no use in trying to solve the case. Just let it be, let Gaga move on from it, move on from it yourself. It's not healthy boo!

lego

First of all, Gaga wouldn't continue working with someone who did that to her.

How do you know that? "I thought this is what adults do"; she realized what happened many years later. "He told everyone we were dating", "if you know the timeline of who I worked with, it's easy to figure out". 

She cannot say anything because of the lawsuit probably. She's also reading ggd, I'm sure she would give a hint by now that fans should leave him alone.

He's double faced creep, I don't know how can anyone trust him.

FreePalestine

Jester

How do you know that? "I thought this is what adults do"; she realized what happened many years later. "He told everyone we were dating", "if you know the timeline of who I worked with, it's easy to figure out". 

She cannot say anything because of the lawsuit probably. She's also reading ggd, I'm sure she would give a hint by now that fans should leave him alone.

He's double faced creep, I don't know how can anyone trust him.

ñ€â€č

I just came to post this... She didn't realize she was raped till later on in her life so there's a possibility she worked with him for a few more years after that happened

Woolfsmck

I don't beleve that Rob Fusari s-xuall assalted Gaga either.  I may have co-wrote-developed some of her  early songs, and any s-xual relations would have been consentual, and not really anyone's buisness but theirs.  Financially, their relationship has gotten ugly to be sure and I don't think he is involved with her currently either.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

lego

Just look at these recent interviews

" As I watched her, yes, because I love her so much, and I loved the project so much, I watched it grow... it was like a balloon that was taking off and I was like --

Wait for me?

Yeah! And you get so like you just don't know what to do.

Any hope of a reconciliation someday, with Gaga?

Maybe... How great it would be to [someday] do The Fame Part 2?"

Then this

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/02/26/gaga-hit-maker-drag-star/

" You gotta look to everyone who helped you along the way. Iñ€ℱm not going to just kick people off the roof.

BLADE: You felt Gaga did that?

FUSARI: Absolutely

BLADE: Was there any talk of working with her on her follow-up?

FUSARI: Absolutely not. I could never have done that anyway. I could never put my creative art and soul into somebody who kicks people off the roof.

BLADE: What would you say to her if you were with her in an elevator today?

FUSARI: Get off."

Is this person sane? 

FreePalestine

ñ€â€č

I just came to post this... She didn't realize she was raped till later on in her life so there's a possibility she worked with him for a few more years after that happened

ñ€â€čBut her and Rob had a relationship. The songs don't lie. :popcorn: Plus didn't that other gal that sued Gaga say that Rob and her had a romantic relationship? Her saying "he told everyone we were dating" would be a reach. And what about Brown Eyes? 

lego

ñ€â€čBut her and Rob had a relationship. The songs don't lie. :popcorn: Plus didn't that other gal that sued Gaga say that Rob and her had a romantic relationship? Her saying "he told everyone we were dating" would be a reach. And what about Brown Eyes? 

Gaga never said that they were in a relationship. Wendy Starland said that they had s-x in the studio. All of her early songs are about Luc, BR was about Dada.

He was double older than her and married. She thought "this is what adults do", as in, she HAS to do it so she would make it in music business.

FreePalestine

Emvee

The whole s-xual assault thing is getting out of hand, sure... We don't know the facts.

I just feel like we should not be paying attention to the guy in the first place. I don't find him as reliable source. He seems like a shady person and even if what she says is true and insightful, it is NOT his story to tell. It's Gaga's. 

Gaga never said that they were in a relationship. Wendy Starland said that they had s-x in the studio. All of her early songs are about Luc, BR was about Dada.

He was double older than her and married. She thought "this is what adults do", as in, she HAS to do it so she would make it in music business.

ñ€â€čDada Williams? :lmao: OMG what a mess! But I read somewhere, that Wendy Starland was saying Brown Eyes was in fact about Rob, and him going back to his wife after she found out about the affair or something. Which makes sense. She also said Blueberry Kisses was about him. 

bravenewworld

"into somebody who kicks people off the roof"  wtf that means,he means lina morgana?

"into somebody who kicks people off the roof"  wtf that means,he means lina morgana?

ñ€â€č:giveup:

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Elizabeth locked this topic

Archived