đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Diane Warren Confirms TIHTY In 'The Hunting Ground' Is NOT The Full Song

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

Diane Warren responded to a question about TIHTY today, revealing that the version of 'Til It Happens To You' in 'The Hunting Ground', is a shortened version of the song (despite the shortened version running 3:20 which is around the average length of a song) 

YGFUOEU.png

I would expect that it features the lyrics heard in the 'piano version' of the song, featured within the film (the full version we have in LQ is the version used in the credits) "It's better in time. Till it happens to you, you wont know, how i feel" 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

and we'll probably never hear it .... nice 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

antpats2

if its not officially released by Gaga, then im sure we will eventually get it if theres a soundtrack cd being released? dont forget the entire movie is being broadcast on tv eventually so we can rip the song from that when it airs

i knew it...the intro is so powerful....i knew it

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Lee Ng

Yeah I thought that would happend tho . I guess like the chorus has to have something more and now yesssss :kara:

Cody Draco

if its not officially released by Gaga, then im sure we will eventually get it if theres a soundtrack cd being released? dont forget the entire movie is being broadcast on tv eventually so we can rip the song from that when it airs

​I doubt there will be a soundtrack cd released for a documentary. :emma:

Himeros26

I'm pretty sure that within sometime if the film was well recieved it'll have a bigger release, with the soundtrack on iTunes. Like that Unfriended crap movie. :)

Yeah I had a feeling since the "intro" was so long and the verse just kind of started out of nowhere in the film. I really want to hear it!!

Archived