💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tea Time with Steve - Listen Up Kids!

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

Something has been eating away at me and I can't hold it in anymore. 

stash-1-50f34b82db9c2.gif

I think some fans (especially on GagaDaily) do this thing where they like to shade Gaga a little bit. They like to be hyper critical a little bit because they think it makes them appear more mature and objective. Things like "ARTPOP underperformed bc it was horrible get over it". They talk as if everyone else are just crazy-blind stans and they're the mature, intelligent ones...

Bitch we're all on the same crazy Stan website obsessing over this woman. I won't even name names but these elitist people really get on my nerves. And I feel like the "new thing" to do, to appear more mature is to defend Rob Fusari.

"You guys don't know what you're talking about, quit making allegations, he's a great producer" etc etc shut the **** up.

Rob produced a handful of songs and the only one people really care about is Paparazzi. I don't believe for a second these kids genuinely want to defend Rob. Where are y'all Carey Nokey sets??? where's all the "rob for next album" threads??

woman-listening.jpg

yeah no. 

nobody ****ing likes Rob. They're defending him to feed their elitist attitude. And I think it's incredibly sick, twisted, shameful, and heartbreaking to completely disregard what Gaga said to Howard Stern. She made it clear it was someone we knew, before Red One, who was about 20 years older, who told people they were dating. I don't think it could get any clearer than that. And frankly I'm disgusted at these so called "fans" defending him. That's the tea

RainingOnMe

I agree with your ARTPOP statements... however, people don't just defend Rob Fusari to appear mature. There are only like 3/4/5 people that defend him anyways... I know deep down that he did not lay a finger on her without her consent, and it wasn't a "oh I didn't know it was a date" thing like Gaga said on Stern because it WAS a date :sweat: 

Oh at your edit. So you're basically saying anyone that defends a good man is doing it to enhance their "elitism"? Yeah, no. :wtf: 

You should stop being so rude to him unless it's proven he did rape her, which it's not. You should feel ashamed to emit such rudeness on here.

Staryu

Well said Steve. g3gNvw1.gif

ARTPOP is great, just like TF, TFM and BTW. I'm so sick of fans saying that it's awful. :fail: 

I do get a strong creep vibe from Rob and I'm 99% sure that Gaga was talking about him.

Computer

Bitch we're all on the same crazy Stan website obsessing over this woman.

I love you for this part. :air: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

:worship:

This post sums up why I decided to join instead of watching the way people trashed Gaga in a Lady Gaga fan page  :toofunny:

underneath the pine

xoxo cupcakke

Dang, you spilled the tea everywhere. On the floor, on the chiffarobe, on their existence. Everywhere :lana:

Valextra

Actually I always noticed this attitude in here.

People think to appear more 'cool' with superior music tastes because they listen determinate artists or music that are not mainstream or things like that. 

Like yesterday there was a thread about 'Your fave Tupac song', and it barely had 4-5 answers, but then when there are the usual discussion about Hip Hop a lot of people claim to be real Hip Pop experts and to listen Tupac all the time. 

Alfonso

Dang, you spilled the tea everywhere. On the floor, on the chiffarobe, on their existence. Everywhere :lana:

:tea: :tea::tea: 

:applause:
:trootea:
:derpga:

Archived