Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy Azalea glad she didn't win Grammy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Electric Phire

I think she deserves a little more respect for what she does. She seems like a genuine person who just wants to make people happy. If she doesn't make you happy, then don't listen to her, but don't be hating because you think she's a bad person.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iggy, ignore all these hates and just focus on making new music please...if interviewers ask about them, just sidetrack and talk about your music seriously.

TimisaMonster

She knows she doesn't deserve one yet...she needs to make some quality music past the hype and show true creativity and talent

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

boysboysboys

Iggy, your album sucked and people bought it only because of Work.

Goosey

Or maybe you didn't win because your "rap music" is mediocre and isn't Grammy worthy and you know it and now your pressed cause you lost the award and are acting like you don't give a f*ck :usrs: 

​It's better than Azealia's album tho :popcorn:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Morphine Prince

​Blasphemy.

TEANUS

:lmao: the joke

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Tove Lo

The video where she said that was posted somewhere on here not long ago.

hop on that **** like a maniac

No Angel

Finally something I can agree with her on. You and me both, Iggy Iggz... you and me both. 

The video where she said that was posted somewhere on here not long ago.

True that. The media and her haters just wanted to stretch this interview to find anything to be hated about her and make it seem like she's this dumb arrogant b*tch.

No Angel

first of all, eminem is actually good (even though I prefer his old music) and he doesn't try to act hood and and a stereotypic perception of what she sees hip hop to be

​....basically this.

Or maybe you didn't win because your "rap music" is mediocre and isn't Grammy worthy and you know it and now your pressed cause you lost the award and are acting like you don't give a f*ck :usrs: 

​...also this.

Goosey

http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lmao.gif the joke

​

​Blasphemy.

​No joke. Sure it's not as "original", but "original" doesn't mean "good". When it comes to which album I actually want to listen to, it's The New Classic all the way. Classic, Sinatra.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Archived