Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga continue to get tattoos for albums?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

tumblr_n7e6f9L7WS1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Should she continue this trend into the next era. I don't want to judge, but I think it might look bad in a few years if it continues. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

If she wants to - her having or not having tattoos makes absolutely no difference to me :laughga: I don't even notice them when I see pictures of her :shrug:

Glory

If she likes it yes she should, and make it an album cover. She's not the worse at tattoo (look Riri)
The Born This Way one is iconic ! (i'd like to get it one time)

FATCAT

Honestly, I think its up to her. If I was in her position, and planned to do 20+ more albums, I'd tone down on the tattoos. They're cool, but  permanent, and too many doesn't look flattering.

Purr more, hiss less.

Dorothy Gale

Honestly, I think its up to her. If I was in her position, and planned to do 20+ more albums, I'd tone down on the tattoos. They're cool, but  permanent, and too many doesn't look flattering.

​Maybe future albums should be on her toes or something.

FATCAT

​Maybe future albums should be on her toes or something.

​Oh god no. Leave your hands and feet alone Gaga!

Purr more, hiss less.

nikola

If she wants to. It's her body.

​

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Woolfsmck

I'm not a big fan of tatoo's, but  sometimes they do add an extra dimention.  Too many tatoo's look awful to me tho.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Who the **** cares? It's her body. You're too concerned about what everybody else is doing... focus on yourself.

Archived