💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's brazilian RIO tattoo

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

This tattoo is so underrated and I know some fans call it "ugly" only because its on her head under the part where she shaves her hair. Call it ugly but this tattoo is one of the most beautiful tattoos on her body. I think people are calling it ugly without even knowing the meaning behind the tattoo. Gaga went to Brazil in 2012 to help with poverty and touring of course. She went to a poor part of the city RIO and she had three underprivileged brazilian children hand written RIO, one kid wrote R, another was told to write "I" in the shape of a jesus cross, and the 3rd kid wrote "O" and Gaga said this tattoo was important for her because she it was a statement of how music brings people of all different cultures together :giveup: That is why I think this tattoo is so beautiful especially the fact that three poor children wrote it AND the fact that Gaga donated money to that neighborhood and took those kids and their friends to the born this way ball for free. Gaga is an angel and its okay to not like tattoos of hers but to call the "RIO" one ugly or ANY of them ugly is just disrespectful because she really loves them and they mean so much to her. 

PopReaper

It's my fave tattoo of hers (together with the anchor and the BTW unicorn) as it's dedicated to my city :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Bloody

Shade? Or praise

ñ€â€čpraise of course :hug: I didn't know the story :sweat:

Gaga Ate My Ass

ñ€â€čpraise of course :hug: I didn't know the story :sweat:

ñ€â€čim sorry for misunderstanding lol

JazzGa

I love the idea and placement of the tattoo, but I thought the scratchy and messy handwriting looked so terrible, like it had been done with a sewing needle in a basement :duck: I had no idea it's the handwriting of three children though!! That makes it so much more amazing and now it's one of my favorites of her tattoos. Thanks for sharing! :gaga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Nicole

When did she say she got children to write the letters? I've never heard that before, it's very sweet though.

Archived