💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NME: Madonna's Devil Pray sounds like Aura

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

It's a similar type of guitar styling and the way it's SLIGHTLY latin. It's SLIGHTLY similar. The save our souls part is more like the DJWS remix of APPLAUSE. So it's more like the intro of Aura

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I don't think Madonna could anymore do something remotely as good as Aura.

​Gaga didn't make Aura, Zedd didn't make Aura, the love you have of Aura is from its original form. Infected Mushrooms should get a LOT more credit in this fan base. If Infected mushrooms actually got to work with Madonna, I don't see why she couldn't make something miles ahead of Aura.

Purr more, hiss less.

Torsoface

I spent too much time looking for a play button for the song and didn't find it. ****. :blehga:

Supersonic

Also I just listened to Devil Pray for the first time. Mess at the lyrics, she should hire a ghostwriter. :laughga:

Duella Dvil

Honestly it's kinda saddening to me how all of Avicci's stuff is trying so desperately to recreate Wake Me Up 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

VforVendetta

​Gaga didn't make Aura, Zedd didn't make Aura, the love you have of Aura is from its original form. Infected Mushrooms should get a LOT more credit in this fan base. If Infected mushrooms actually got to work with Madonna, I don't see why she couldn't make something miles ahead of Aura.

​WHy would she? No offence but I am just asking why would Madonna make something better.

​WHy would she? No offence but I am just asking why would Madonna make something better.

​At this stage, there's probably no reason - but if you look back; Ray of Light, Music and AL say why her work could be "better" 

darkchylde

​Do you see Gaga or Zedd on my post? I'm well aware Infected Mushroom made the majority of Aura. However, from its beats and layers to its vocals and lyrics, Aura is something I can't think Madonna would do.

VforVendetta

​At this stage, there's probably no reason - but if you look back; Ray of Light, Music and AL say why her work could be "better" 

​Not at all.

​Not at all.

​Not at all how? :spin: In your opinion Gaga's work might be better but ROL and Music (and LAP too) were both far more critically applauded than any of Gaga's albums to this point. 

The lyrical depth of American Life and Ray of Light is far greater than that of most of Gaga's stuff to which is what it comes down to if we're applying the same copy-paste Infected Mushrooms to Gaga/Madonna technique that was used with Aura

daviddarko

5/10 :P

"Trite self-empowerment anthem ‘Iconic’ informs us that there’s only two letters difference between Icon and I Can’t. Sadly, there are also two letters between class and ass. "

:lmao:

Archived