💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 like Kelly Clarkson's Piece by Piece?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

I've been seeing a lot of talk about how amazing Kelly Clarkson's new album Piece by Piece is in my twitter timeline, what do Monsters think of this kind of sound for Lady GaGa? Some of the tracks are stunning. Such as I Had A Dream, Bad Reputation, War Paint, Piece by Piece, Nostalgic (written by Lady's friend Justin Tranter of Semi Precious Weapons), Heartbeat Song. It's a distinct pop/rock/dance sound, fantastic lyrics too, it's very interesting and a new musical direction for Kelly. Check out Heartbeat Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4_6N-k5VS4

destructivelove

"It's very interesting and a new musical direction for Kelly" what does that have to do with Gaga tho?

ShockPop

That album is awful though.

The tracks don't go together at all as an album, the writing is pretty awful, there's about 2 decent choruses but worst of all the vocal abandons the beat and melody at random parts in most of the songs. The quality of work on piece by piece is shocking. Gaga already gave us her poorer album and it wasnt as awful as piece by piece.

Fiona Apple

Just NO. I listened to the album yesterday... It's just an OK album... An album like this would be a huge dissapointment for me.. Gaga can make an x10 better album than that.And I think she will... 

As i like Piece to Piece *Invincible, Take you high, someone are amazing tho* but i do think gaga needs to make a versatile album for her next one...to combine all genres into one, because i really in need of rockGa 

DirtyLittleMonster

PBP is not a good album for Gaga and would be the worse album of her career. The only songs I like are Run Run Run (feat. John Legend) and the title-track and the most personal song on the album (said Kelly), Piece By Piece. 

Heartbeat Song and War Paint are good songs but not on the level that Gaga is known for. 

Gaga can make amazing songs but whether she'll have the success to match the quality of the songs is another thing.

danwasd

Was this your way of promoting the album?

"It's very interesting and a new musical direction for Kelly" what does that have to do with Gaga tho?

​I thought the same :rip:

gagzus

That album is awful though.

The tracks don't go together at all as an album, the writing is pretty awful, there's about 2 decent choruses but worst of all the vocal abandons the beat and melody at random parts in most of the songs. The quality of work on piece by piece is shocking. Gaga already gave us her poorer album and it wasnt as awful as piece by piece.

​ARTPOP isn't bad AT ALL lemme correct you there sis, it was better than any female artists albums in 2013 & 14.

OT: nahhh i hope she does minimal inspired songs like FKA Twigs at some point but failing that songs like Again Again pls gagz (or like donatella if she does dance)

ARTPOPchamp

"Piece by Piece is awful" say the fans of 1989 by Taylor Swift and Miley's Bangerz. :confused::fthis:

destructivelove

"Piece by Piece is awful" say the fans of 1989 by Taylor Swift and Miley's Bangerz. :confused::fthis:

The delusion is so real if you think PBP is better than 1989.  :awkney: And I don't even care for either artist all that much

Archived