💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Blurred Lines' Earnings Revealed

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

Both sides agree with an accounting statement that attributes $16,675,690 in profits for “Blurred Lines,†which was the biggest hit of 2013. According to testimony, $5,658,214 went to Thicke, $5,153,457 was given to Williams, and $704,774 came to T.I. The record companies took home the rest.

Few things are more closely-guarded in the song business than financial profitability, and these type of details usually only leak out in accounting disputes that make it to trial. Here, the numbers are revealed as part of a copyright case because the family of Marvin Gaye believes they are entitled to a big chunk of money from “Blurred Lines†because they allege it’s a copyright infringement of “Got to Give It Up.â€

https://www.yahoo.com/music/blurred-lines-trial-reveals-how-much-money-robin-112624098686.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

GagaMyBlood95

5 million for one song, wow... But it was everywhere tbh

Zsolti

:eww:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

darkchylde

Such disgusting song. I hope Pharrel falls as hard as Thicke fell.

Such disgusting song. I hope Pharrel falls as hard as Thicke fell.

​nevertheless he made a fortune out of two songs only and he had career before that.

Koreku

T.I. was on the song? :awkney:

​It was a mess of different people, I doubt any of them expected a hit out of this song :toofunny:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Flippy

:awkney: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Vernier

Lawd this makes me wonder how much people like Gaga and Adele who mostly write their own stuff earned for their monster hits :nooo:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Fame Romance

So now he can pay the debts for the distribution of the physical copies of Paula that weren't sold.

Archived