💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Arthur Fogel: Gaga not confirmed to perform at Selma

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

UPDATE: 

Update 6:30 p.m.: Arthur Fogel, the touring manager for Lady Gaga, reached out to the Montgomery Advertiser to say he has no knowledge of the singer performing in Selma this weekend.

Lady Gaga was originally advertised on a flyer distributed by Selma Media Relations to appear on Saturday alongside acts such as R. Kelly and Rick Ross. William Scott, public relations director for Selma Media Relations, said Tuesday night he was under the impression everyone on the flyer was confirmed for the show.

However, Scott said he would go with Fogel's word and say Lady Gaga will not be in attendance. As far as the other performers advertised, Scott said he was told they would be in attendance but that "details are changing day to day."

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/local/selma50/2015/03/03/lady-gaga-r-kelly-to-perform-in-selma-on-saturday/24321967/

The city of Selma is about to become the focus of a lot of media attention, not only for all the politicians, but for the entertainers.

Selma 50 organizers are confirming that celebrities including Lady Gaga, R. Kelly and long list of others will be in Dallas County for commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Selma to Montgomery March. Both Gaga and R. Kelly will perform Saturday night following President Barack Obama’s speech.

Other entertainers include rapper T.I., Young Breezy, We Are Toonz, Bigg Robb, The Impressions and Toia Jones of NBC’s ‘The Voice’ will be on-hand, organizers say.

The location is yet to be determined. Tickets are on sale for $12 and $20 and can be purchased at www.Selma50.com.

The weekend commemoration will be attended by at least three U.S. Presidents including Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Additionally, dozens of U.S. senators and representatives and other dignitaries will be in town.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht

Selma 50 organizers are confirming that celebrities including Lady Gaga, R. Kelly and long list of others will be in Dallas County for commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Selma to Montgomery March. Both Gaga and R. Kelly will perform Saturday night following President Barack Obama’s speech.

​inb4 DWUW video comments

Doogi

Gaga will be premiering the DWUW music video at the event, and will also perform it live with R. Kelly.

CONFIRMED.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Supersonic

Also, why is that koon T.I. performing? He don't give a sh*t about black people when they don't give them money.  :awkney:

Supersonic

Also, why is that koon T.I. performing? He don't give a sh*t about black people when they don't give him money.  :awkney:

​

codymonster

I think it would be wise to release the video after the performance. Not because I desperately need the video in my life of course. It's just right to do, for the cause.

Archived