Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoodrat

I wonder what she'll perform...

DWUW would be so out of place lol.

Edit: I also think that Til it Happens to You could be a bit awkward since she isn't African American? I dunno how I feel about it. 

Vernier

People know they're not performing together right? :air:

And slay queen, tug at everyone's heartstrings with those newly unleashed vocals :emo:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Teal Ambition

People know they're not performing together right? :air:

And slay queen, tug at everyone's heartstrings with those newly unleashed vocals :emo:

​I'm cringing at anyone in this thread thinking she would perform that :rip: She's most likely performing alone. But I honestly have no idea what she would perform.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Monster2015

You don't necessarily have to be African American to support the rights for African Americans...

hoodrat

You don't necessarily have to be African American to support the rights for African Americans...

​Yeah, I agree. I'm mostly just worried that some people could take it the wrong way, like "Til it happens to HER? She's not black!!!"

She's just gotten a lot of flack about things like this in the past, especially when voicing her opinion about equality and gay rights. 

Emvee

​Yeah, I agree. I'm mostly just worried that some people could take it the wrong way, like "Til it happens to HER? She's not black!!!"

She's just gotten a lot of flack about things like this in the past, especially when voicing her opinion about equality and gay rights. 

She got that flack because people wanted a reason to criticize her.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an ally and anyone who thinks otherwise is an imbecile. She's supporting the movement, not calling herself black. 

Archived