Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sarah Paulson about Gaga on AHS

Bloody

Featured Posts

Bloody

At Saturday’s Family Equality Council Gala in Beverly Hills, Sarah Paulson let it slip that she almost let something else slip: the big news that Lady Gaga will be starring in next season’s American Horror Story. Why? Because it’s so cool:

“I think nothing in the world could be more exciting. Really … it’s Lady ****ing Gaga! I mean, come on. It’s amazing.†photo.jpg

Sarah Paulson also revealed that she knew Lady Gaga would be joining the cast: “I had a bit of an inkling, because the man told me, but I kept it a secret. I finally said to him the other day, ‘If you don’t announce this soon, I’m going to bust. I’m going to say something!’ And he was like, ‘You can’t.’ And I was like, ‘Well, I’m going to. So get on it.’ And then they have. And it was all because I made them. Not really.†But can she spill the beans on whether she’ll be on the show next season? That, apparently, is undecided, as she mentioned onstage after the AHS teaser played: “I just feel like letting Ryan know that I am available, if he wants me.â€

Source: http://gagamedia.net/?p=21181

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

I want Sarah in this season and for her to have a lesbian relationship with Gaga. K, thanks.

Caesium

Sarah MUST be in this season!!! Why wouldnt she though???? :confused:

​She's doing American Crime Story so lots are thinking she'll either have a minor role like she did in S1 or she just won't be in it at all. 

I hope she's in at least a minor/recurring role this season though :pray:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Vernier

Wonder how long they'd planned for her to appear on the show

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

degenerate

Come on, you know there's nothing news-worthy about this. It's Sarah mentioning Gaga. AKA the mentioning section under Gaga Thoughts. ffffff

Archived