Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Billy B hurt by Tara Savelo's credit as the make-up artist of Gaga in 2009-2011

Dolev

Featured Posts

degenerate

​hang on now hold up answer me this then

who did all her amazing make up from 2010 - 2011 when she really changed and got WACKY had those legendary BTW looks when everyday was so exciting waiting for gaga's new fun make up im sure tara did lots of that!!! hearts on the face... the fun eyebrows

id like to know who did that?? if he did that fun stuff then im down with it but gaga's make up right now is boring me  (edit im not tlaking about gaga in london for artrave or tokyo but tara was on tour with her then)

did tara do gaga's week in LA releasing applause when she wore all black and had amazing paint on her face? but minimal make up at times? that week was amazing

maybe u could show me his work?? cause BTW make up and hair looks were so amazing and i honestly thought tara did all of them?? :shrug:

​I think she's much better at dramatic theatre-like makeup as opposed to everyday pretty girl makeup.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Tara didnt do any of that except for the sloppy applause face paint :air: 

​Yeah she did. Tara was her main makeup artist from 2010-onward. Billy B just did high profile gigs.

badgalriri

i honestly hated Tara. she was trash. her make up wasn't that great. made gaga look like a psycho and now gaga looks  better than ever w/o that one trick pony. forget ha.

Gaga Ate My Ass

​Yeah she did. Tara was her main makeup artist from 2010-onward. Billy B just did high profile gigs.

Thats what i was saying :awkney: gaga looked so tragic the past few years but now she looks better than she ever has thanks to her kicking that toxic trick to the curve.

Fanta

Can someone tell me what happened with Gaga and Tara and why she is gone? They were super close from what I remember. I haven't been keeping up.

degenerate

Thats what i was saying :awkney: gaga looked so tragic the past few years but now she looks better than she ever has thanks to her kicking that toxic trick to the curve.

​*Curb. "Toxic"? What kind of dumb stan overreaction - she is ill & has lupus. Classy.

Gaga Ate My Ass

​*Curb. "Toxic"? What kind of dumb stan overreaction - she is ill & has lupus. Classy.

So do thousands of other people in the world. How come people only pay attention to one person thats sick?

Make-up artists aren't the only people involved in Gaga's looks. Fashion designers are as well. Stylists are as well. Gaga herself is as well. It's a collaborative effort.

It's not Tara's job to correct anyone. If this Billy dude feels like he is under praised or whatever that is his issue not anyone else's. :ohwell:

​THIS!

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Mama Ru

I can't help but picture all the people fighting over Gaga's money while she lies in a ditch in the G.U.Y. video. 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

degenerate

So do thousands of other people in the world. How come people only pay attention to one person thats sick?

​Because Tara & Billy B are the topic of this conversation? Lmao, :deadbanana:

heavymlover

If I recall, Tara was credited as Gaga's makeup artist on a daily basis, whereas Billy was credited for award shows, music videos and for creating the overall looks for the tour so Tara would replicate them.

boyerased

Tara never took credit for gaga's iconic looks as far as I know. Did Billy do the vma's 2010 makeup or her late 2009 looks? They were awesome and looks natural. Tara's "everyday" makeup looks so artificial with those very obvious contours and foundations especially during ARTPOP. Tbh I want her and DJWS out of gagz life.

JbGaga

​Toxic Trick?!?..... You don't deserve hands to type.

Just because she Isent the greatest make up artist which she's not doesn't mean she's a toxic trick. she's actually a very nice person and yes I have met her a few times to know.

Archived