💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Billy B hurt by Tara Savelo's credit as the make-up artist of Gaga in 2009-2011

Dolev

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

Billy has a point and I understand why he is mad. I'm glad she has a new make up artist tho. Sarah (I believe that's her name) is better than Billy and Tara.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sachasuperstar

Wow no wonder Gaga looked so good before Tara came onto the scene

I need both her and DJWS to stay away from Gaga tbh :manicure:

​:popcorn: I didnt see any lie here tbh 

Tara needs to make a statement

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

high heeled fem

Billy B is king. Thank god Tara is gone. Sweet girl, but you can see the improvement dramatically. 

​hang on now hold up answer me this then

who did all her amazing make up from 2010 - 2011 when she really changed and got WACKY had those legendary BTW looks when everyday was so exciting waiting for gaga's new fun make up im sure tara did lots of that!!! hearts on the face... the fun eyebrows

id like to know who did that?? if he did that fun stuff then im down with it but gaga's make up right now is boring me  (edit im not tlaking about gaga in london for artrave or tokyo but tara was on tour with her then)

did tara do gaga's week in LA releasing applause when she wore all black and had amazing paint on her face? but minimal make up at times? that week was amazing

maybe u could show me his work?? cause BTW make up and hair looks were so amazing and i honestly thought tara did all of them?? :shrug:

high heeled fem

who did all her amazing make up from 2010 - 2011 when she really changed and got WACKY had those legendary BTW looks when everyday was so exciting waiting for gaga's new fun make up im sure tara did lots of that!!! hearts on the face... the fun eyebrows

id like to know who did that?? if he did that fun stuff then im down with it but gaga's make up right now is boring me  (edit im not tlaking about gaga in london for artrave or tokyo but tara was on tour with her then)

did tara do gaga's week in LA releasing applause when she wore all black and had amazing paint on her face? but minimal make up at times? that week was amazing

maybe u could show me his work?? cause BTW make up and hair looks were so amazing and i honestly thought tara did all of them?? :shrug: like i mean this era ... http://cdn.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/lady-gaga-2011-mtv-emas.jpg

​

thathimerosguy

obviously tara isnt gonna reply..she barely even tweets..she's sick for ****s sake..i dont understand how tara could receive so much hate...she is so sweet and i liked her make up :oops:

Gaga Ate My Ass

maybe u could show me his work?? cause BTW make up and hair looks were so amazing and i honestly thought tara did all of them?? :shrug:

Tara didnt do any of that except for the sloppy applause face paint :air: 

freebit

I like her new makeup artist. I get a calm vibe from her.

Tara and Billy B. seem a bit messy and dramatic. 

Nicole

I've always tried to keep up with who's been doing her make up for certain events and I was very well aware that Tara didn't do all those listed above. She was Gaga's -personal- make up artist, she did everyday make up but when there is an official event, it isn't unusual for Gaga to hire another make up artist and I've never seen Tara take credit for something she didn't do. 

Tara isn't the best make up artist, but she isn't the worst and she definitely doesn't deserve the hate she's getting. If anything, Billy B is just angry that Tara became a fan-base favourite when it comes to Gaga's team, therefore fans who don't generally keep up with WHO actually does the make up for events automatically assume it's Tara and don't look further into it.

It's like Sarah Tanno, she's Gaga's new personal make up artist and has done make up for some official events, but Gaga still hires other people for certain events.

GagaStefi

Wow no wonder Gaga looked so good before Tara came onto the scene

I need both her and DJWS to stay away from Gaga tbh :manicure:

​Why DJWS?

the title is completely misleading, it's not a loss of face

If anything it makes Tara look worse for lying. How she ended up an assistant for Billy B when she can barely do makeup herself is funny

XoXoJoanneGaga

Billy was amazing, it's pretty obvious Tara didn't do those looks lol. The new makeup artist is great too, I'd love if she worked with Billy again for an event or video shoot though.

Alien Tulip

I never liked Tara as a makeup artist and I'm glad Gaga hired a new one because it was getting ridiculous. Gaga looked so hot at the grammys which is something Tara wouldnt have done if she was still around.

Archived