💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Billy B hurt by Tara Savelo's credit as the make-up artist of Gaga in 2009-2011

Dolev

Featured Posts

​I know! Gaga looks alive again :giveup: The new makeup artist needs to stay for at least 4 eras. Gagas looks now slays my bussy effortlessly 

​

Right! :lmao:  i'm glad she chose/was shown that she can use makeup w/o caking it on.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

Tara is a friend of Gaga

Tara is not a good make up artist.

Tara is a good friend.

Thank god Gaga keep evolving.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Vernier

Feeling like a flop fan for not knowing who Billy B is

Also, there are a few looks during the BTW era that I would want to claim as a make-up artist :thetea:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

blacklistedd

I call bull**** on this article. It comes off like tabloid hogwash. Besides, anyone that pays attention to Gagas makeup artists, like this forum, knows who he is and when he was working with her. I've never seen anyone on here mistake a look he did for Tara's.

high heeled fem

Tara didnt do any of that except for the sloppy applause face paint :air: 

​who did the iconic born this way era then??

how do u really know?

and for a week in LA she looked flawless it was cool dont be so bloody boring! she looks great here cmon!!!!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4He9AqBIV7A/Ug1MD_6Ke8I/AAAAAAAApjU/pe4vjxmvvDg/s1600/10~159.jpg that was such a exciting time and week 

Gaga Ate My Ass

​who did the iconic born this way era then??

how do u really know?

and for a week in LA she looked flawless it was cool dont be so bloody boring! she looks great here cmon!!!!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4He9AqBIV7A/Ug1MD_6Ke8I/AAAAAAAApjU/pe4vjxmvvDg/s1600/10~159.jpg that was such a exciting time and week 

Ewww that basic paint face. Her new artist is more creative and better

Miel

But I always thought we knew Tara based a lot of her work with Gaga on Billy's? Like, she emulated the look Billy helped create for the MB tour, Bad Romance video, and such, for the rest of the MB tour, Telephone video, and more.

???

3 points in and ready for more

Knife

I wonder if Gaga kept Tara along with her a lot longer than she would have just due to their friendship.This is why you don't befriend the people that work for you.

If my makeup artist was painting me like a 5 year old to a coloring book, I wouldn't hesitate to let them go.

high heeled fem

Ewww that basic paint face. Her new artist is more creative and better

​:toofunny: i knew u would not like that! who wants boring that was a great and exciting week with new themes are u a bowie fan? doubt it, you didn't even finish answering anything i asked yet you bag tara?

girl bye

tumblr_nkfjzerZU21rfduvxo1_250.gif

boobtank

Gaga always does this, I always wonder why aswell, it seems pretty shady to me. Laurieann/Richie, Troy/Bobby, Nicola/Brandon, Billy B/Tara. She takes on the assistant after getting rid of her original colleagues. 

Okay, Ever since Gaga and Billy B parted her make up looks haven't been on point. Tara was just bad! And Sarah is just as bad if not worse. It's not bashing in any way it the truth! Tara could have never done what Billy B did. And he was with Gaga at her prime! It's his work and someone's taking credit for something he created! He created Gaga's most iconic looks. We even had a convo on twitter. Idk what's going on with Gaga's looks lately. She needs to get Billy B back or someone else who knows how to do some damn make up. She needs to get Nicola back. Those are when she had her strongest looks. I feel that Brandon doesn't understand her the way Nicola did. She's trying to go for a more s-xy, classy, chic look and Branson's not doing it for her. Nicola crested some looks like that for her, if anyone was keeping up and it look amazing! Givin she looked amazing at the Oscars she could have looked even better with her old glam team. She seriously needs to find other people cause it's just not working out. But don't get me wrong when it comes to the music! she never ever goes wrong that's where her real hear and soul is! There's soothing I can correct on that she a genius when it comes to music.  

Gaga Ate My Ass

Okay, Ever since Gaga and Billy B parted her make up looks haven't been on point. Tara was just bad! And Sarah is just as bad if not worse. It's not bashing in any way it the truth! Tara could have never done what Billy B did. And he was with Gaga at her prime! It's his work and someone's taking credit for something he created! He created Gaga's most iconic looks. We even had a convo on twitter. Idk what's going on with Gaga's looks lately. She needs to get Billy B back or someone else who knows how to do some damn make up. She needs to get Nicola back. Those are when she had her strongest looks. I feel that Brandon doesn't understand her the way Nicola did. She's trying to go for a more s-xy, classy, chic look and Branson's not doing it for her. Nicola crested some looks like that for her, if anyone was keeping up and it look amazing! Givin she looked amazing at the Oscars she could have looked even better with her old glam team. She seriously needs to find other people cause it's just not working out. But don't get me wrong when it comes to the music! she never ever goes wrong that's where her real hear and soul is! There's soothing I can correct on that she a genius when it comes to music.  

U created an account just to talk about gagas makeup artists? Very suspicious :air: 

Archived