Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So how many years exactly was Gaga with Luc?

Chrish

Featured Posts

Because in You and I she says "6 whole years" but then in Brooklyn Nights she says "7 years of our bad luck dating" ..... next era will she say 8 years?:madge:

Bebe

tbf You and I was written during TFM and she was in a relationship with him during BTW, Brooklyn Nights is basically a break-up song.

It does make sense that a year on, the amount of time they dated increased.

RAMROD

She already was with him since before recording The Fame if you read the book, Rivington was Ours.

But Luc always been taking her for granted on in Gaga words, "He's such a fvck!"

So yes 8+ years 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharGaga

Since she was a fetus, Seriously though 7 seven years. from 2005-2011 I think

Jesse Pinkman

You & I was written in 2010, and Brooklyn Nights was written probably in 2011-2013. 

It's science, bitch

JazzGa

It just dawned on me that she was with Luc for longer than she has been with Taylor, but she's getting married to T. :duck: Love is weird man. Didn't Luc get married right away after he and Gagz broke up? 

(Also does anyone else totally love how emoticons show up when you type them now instead of having to post or preview first?)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ARTPOPchamp

Gaga sings about the chase being 6 whole years, 6 years chasing after one another, that wasn't reflective of how long the dating actually took place.

thierryrreiht

since she was 13 years old u kno

​

​:deadbanana:   

​Same^ :air:

SpaceAce

It just dawned on me that she was with Luc for longer than she has been with Taylor, but she's getting married to T. :duck: Love is weird man. Didn't Luc get married right away after he and Gagz broke up? 

(Also does anyone else totally love how emoticons show up when you type them now instead of having to post or preview first?)

​She and Luc were on and off again though, and we know of 2 other men that she dated in between those 7 years that she counts in Brooklyn Nights.  Her and Taylor have a long distance relationship at times but they've never broken up (at least I don't they have).

SpaceAce

Seems weird for her to count all the years they spent apart but I guess they never fell out of love until 2011.

​Gaga and Luc was constantly on and off relationship. They dated other people while they weren't together and so on.. So, those 6-7 years are not constant dating. Besides, Luc was always disrespectful to Gaga.

Gaga and Taylor were together since 2011 without breaking up. So they were building up their love and trust little by little. It's a stable relationship, they are happy together and that's why they are getting married. 

Quality wins over quantity.

Pure Adrenaline

Y&I was written in 2010 

and Gaga was seen with Luc during whole 2010 if the time Gaga was writting Y&I she was talking up before 2010 and said 6 years and in Brooklyn Nights which was written in 2011/12 it would make sense if she would include 2010 so there u go 7 years :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived